FREE SAMPLE ISSUE FREE NEWSLETTER DIGITAL ISSUE PREVIEW

Chimera

1. Final Grop entry

Yes, Yes, it is true I think I am done the building...of course the rearranging and improving never stops....

I got the windows and doors trimmed out and put in big windowsills for my plants....yes I know they will not like getting dusty but I bet they will like that better than being frozen...

My father welded me a material rack for boards and room underneath for sheet goods.

We mounted my old dust filter up in the usual spot on the dividing wall. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images      
  2. Grop #20 update...Done drywall

As you can see we are not finished drywalling yet....my goal today is to get enough board on to be able to install the recepticles and get some electrics for the grow lights....of course I am only growing legal spring stuff!

It is taking a long time as most boards have two windows and two recepticles to cut out...and not really good places to measure the cuts from...so far I have not been out far enough that trim would not cover it so I think I am doing pretty good...

Updated 04-23-2012 at 06:10 PM by Chimera

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Grop #19

Sorry no pics today BUT.....

We got some drywall up and...My Son...the almost electrician..(passed his forth level) dropped in...and I got a couple of heaters in today!!!! So I can now get some plants started while I finish up the drywall...

We put up two Dimplex #DGWH 4031 workshop heaters...these are made for continuous use in a shop and will not fail and burn the place down like a $40.00 construction heater...

The end is coming to this year long build...soon ...

Updated 04-15-2012 at 07:20 PM by Chimera

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Grop #18

The drywall is now done on the ceiling of the shop side of the building...a little rough for sure...some idiots who did the strapping messed up and we had to patch a bit

Thanks to LOML with his ape like arms, he can reach anything! It would have taken me another month without him!

I have no idea why the last picture went sideways an I have no idea how to fix it...oh well it is not the first job I have done that went sideways...sigh
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Grop #17

This weekend the vapor barrier went up...thanks god for the Old guy cream that sooths the aching sholders...and the old guy to rub it on!

Again the elcheapo scafolding paid for itself...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast