FREE SAMPLE ISSUE FREE NEWSLETTER DIGITAL ISSUE PREVIEW

Chimera

Grop #20 update...Done drywall

Rate this Entry
As you can see we are not finished drywalling yet....my goal today is to get enough board on to be able to install the recepticles and get some electrics for the grow lights....of course I am only growing legal spring stuff!

It is taking a long time as most boards have two windows and two recepticles to cut out...and not really good places to measure the cuts from...so far I have not been out far enough that trim would not cover it so I think I am doing pretty good...

Also we got the ceiling fan and variable speed control to put in...I can see that the heaters will really benifit from having it! Thanks for the suggestion to put it in guys!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images     

Updated 04-23-2012 at 06:10 PM by Chimera

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Looking great Lisa. Amazing how the addition of drywall seems to brighten the place up.
    Nice update Lisa. You're on the home stretch now!
    It seems a lot smaller now for some reason...maybe it's all the junk that needs organising....it seems to have taken a long time to get to here...

I'm pretty sure I have birthed babies in less time...
    You go girl!
    Looking good. Before long, your hubby will be able to file the same complaint as mine. This morning he says "you're always "shop"ing." And I don't leave the driveway!
    LOL you know it's bad when you decline invitations to go to weddings and such because you would have to actually go shopping to get ready...I suspect people don't still wear plaza pants and moon boots do they???