Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Colored MDF/Melamine Boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Colored MDF/Melamine Boards?

Hi All,

First time poster here.

I'm working on a school project and I'm trying to find out where I can buy MDF and/or Melamine boards in various colors. I'm trying to avoid having to paint the boards and all I've seen on the home depot website are generic colors.

It would be great if anyone knew where I could buy a few colored MDF/Melamine boards around the GTA.

Cheers,
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Where to buy Colored MDF/Melamine Boards?

Robert Bury will have what you need. They're in Brampton.

Comment

Bury is where I would buy from. While they normally only deal with businesses, if you explain exactly what you are up to, they might help you out. If damaged goods fit into your design, point that out. I'd bring some Tim Hortons with you and let regular customers cut in front of you.

Comment

School project... if we assume you are a starving student, your best bet may be to hit up a cabinet shop nearby that may have scraps. Depending on the quantity you need.

If you need smaller pieces, some members here may be able to help out. Coloured melamine is expensive compared to white with some paint.
        "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."

Comment

Upper Canada Forestry Products in mississauga will generally deal with anyone if you pay cash on delivery. I buy there as just a person, but used to work for a company tyhat bought off them.

Comment

Working...
          X