Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that we can only see 2 likes on a post even if there is 8 of them?? Is there not a way to click on something and see all the likes?? If not I think there should be so we know who actually liked it. JMHO.
    Glenn from Winnipeg, John@Hamilton and 4 others like this.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Likes

Well said Wally

Comment

Likes are only recorded for the opening post on the main board . The opening poster( and other posters) gets notification in there notification box of each person who has clicked like . It only shows the last two people who have clicked the like on each post.

At this time I see no purpose or reason for displaying all the names to other members. I don’t know what good it would be?

I do know, when they were all showed, there was a good and bad cult following.

I guess my question is, why do you need to know who the 20 other people are, that like post, that wasn’t your own? And what benefit would it be to you (or anyone)?

Some people like to abuse the like system. And if it continues it will be turned off all together.

Let me explain a little further.

- somebody shows something positive and they get likes. This is OK.
      - somebody says something negative about somebody or somebody’s process and they get likes. This is abusing the like system, and this is not OK! The moderation team is watching the abusive likes.
      Last edited by Matt Matt; 06-03-2018, 11:11 PM.
      mikeddd likes this.
      For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
      Sir Isaac Newton.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Matt View Post
        Likes are only recorded for the opening post on the main board . The opening poster( and other posters) gets notification in there notification box of each person who has clicked like . It only shows the last two people who have clicked the like on each post.

At this time I see no purpose or reason for displaying all the names to other members. I don’t know what good it would be?

I do know, when they were all showed, there was a good and bad cult following.

I guess my question is, why do you need to know who the 20 other people are, that like post, that wasn’t your own? And what benefit would it be to you (or anyone)?

Some people like to abuse the like system. And if it continues it will be turned off all together.
        I would like to know who liked MY post -- I could care less about any others. That is why I asked. I saw no notification for all who liked my post. What if I wanted to thank them??

Comment

MATT wrote --
          The opening poster( and other posters) gets notification in there notification box of each person who has clicked like .

This does not happen .

Comment

Wally, if you wanted to be notified who liked your post, go to notifications at the top of the screen click, then go to notifications on the left-hand side click then. This will bring you to your notification Center. Click on notification settings and set how you want your notifications given to you.
            For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
            Sir Isaac Newton.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X