Login Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problem

Having a problem accessing the forum using Chrome on my Win 10 tablet. Started yesterday and continues today. I keep getting a "Privacy Error" when I go to the web site. No problem accessing and logging in with Firefox or Edge or Chrome on my Win 10 desktop. Tried restarting my tablet but no change. Anyone else having this problem or have any suggestions on the cause and solution?
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Login Problem

OK problem solved, I searched online and found a solution, cleared my browser cache and things are back to normal. Still puzzled what caused it but don't expect I'll ever know.

Comment

There have been a couple of glitches Doug. I think the forum owners are pursuing it and we'll let everyone know as soon as we have some facts.

Comment

John, don't know if the problem was at your end as I was able to login every way but one, still curious about the NAVBAR-FORUM thing though, any feedback on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Doug G View Post
          John, don't know if the problem was at your end as I was able to login every way but one, still curious about the NAVBAR-FORUM thing though, any feedback on that?
          No, I am sorry, but my skillsets include making your chainsaw win the Indy 500. Computers are pretty much black magic to me, so no, no feedback on the NAVBAR

Comment

I have a problem logging in started 2 days ago, and still have the problem, there’s a disconnect as soon as I want to go to the turning forum, Like I don’t exist, asks for logging in or signing up, but it won’t let me do anything, nor sign up or log in either, it is something screwey alright.

I hope they rectify this soon
            Last edited by Leo Van Der Loo; 05-17-2020, 08:57 AM.

Have fun and take care
            Leo Van Der Loo

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

I was having problems last week and cleared my cache at the suggestion of Carl Duguay and the problem was solved.

Comment

Working...
              X