Pictures Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Missing

What happened to all the pics from the previous forum?? I can't seem to find anything since you worked on it. 
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Pictures Missing

Hi Wally,

I will look into it for you.

Comment

vB technical support is investigating this issue. Your patience is appreciated.
      Wally in Calgary likes this.

Comment

Can't see anything either.  They show up in Google searches, but on the site you just see this.  When you click on one of the image links, all you get is an error page.

Plenty of comment about the problem on the VBulletin forums: https://forum.vbulletin.com/search?q...ed%5C%22%22%7D

Apparently there's no motivation to fix the problem and that's the kiss of death for forum software, and forums!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Smarts Brockville; 09-09-2020, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I noticed the missing pictures when updating a thread this afternoon. When I checked a few minutes ago, today's post still had it's pictures - but nothing (except blue text saying "Click image for larger version..." for any previous posts in that thread.

I hope you can fix it.

Cheers, Vann.
          Proud member of the Wadkin Blockhead Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Smarts Brockville View Post

Apparently there's no motivation to fix the problem and that's the kiss of death for forum software, and forums!
            Oh No. I hope not.
            Noel

"Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
            'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
            "

John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

During the recent upgrade a sub directory was inadvertently deleted. It's now been restored. There will likely be some images posted over the past few days that are unfortunately lost. We'll keep an eye on it over the next few days.

Comment

The originals have returned but now all my pics in the Swap Meet have disappeared and there is no place to edit the ad.

Comment

Working...
                X