Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Answer

There, I just attempted to attach the two screen shots I mentioned, and as you can see I got the same error wally has been getting.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by Carl Duguay View Post

Are the pics you've uploaded over the past two days also missing Wally? You shouldn't be loosing pics now - if so let me know and I'll ask VB tech support to check into. I'll also ask Dan to have a look at the trash directory on our server - it's possible some of the pics may have ended up there. It would help if you could give me a range of dates when pics went missing. Thx.
      It's been since around the 8 th that things started to go missing. Here is a screenshot of my MEDIA. There is definitely something wrong with the pic posting limits from what it used to be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Media.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1296604

Comment

Haven't tried posting any pictures lately but just looked at one of my threads on shop clock/timer and many of the posts are blank and if I recall they weren't pictures just text.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug G View Post
          Haven't tried posting any pictures lately but just looked at one of my threads on shop clock/timer and many of the posts are blank and if I recall they weren't pictures just text.
          We have had a couple of threads with post content that has vanished .... I am reporting any that I find and the forum owners are aware of it and working on it with the software seller.
          Doug G likes this.

Comment

On the upside all the annoying "A" stuff is gone. Thanks.

Pete

Comment

Working...
            X