Blank Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blank Posts

Carl, I checked a few threads that I have posted to and it seems the ones I mentioned previously are the ones that contain blank posts. It's not just my posts either, it seems that other posts in the same thread are now blank.

Paul

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

There are all kinds of post that have blank posts in them, all text gone, maybe pictures as well, it is another screwup, why does this keep happening ????

Have fun and take care
      Leo Van Der Loo

Comment

Carl, here's 2 more for you in https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...le-board-table

It's becoming more than a nuisance

Paul

Comment

We understand that this issue is very frustrating. We are working with VB tech support to resolve it. Your patience is appreciated.

Comment

Revisited a couple of the threads I previously mentioned and the blank posts are filled.
            Thanks to whoever got it sorted out, but it seems there are always an increasing number of problems after an "upgrade" so maybe it would be an opportune time to look at different software as Leo suggested earlier.

Paul

Comment

There appeared to be issues with a couple of tables that could not update their collation due to problems with indexing and default column values. This should resolve the issue of missing text.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by Carl Duguay View Post
                There appeared to be issues with a couple of tables that could not update their collation due to problems with indexing and default column values. This should resolve the issue of missing text.
                "HUH?" to the explanation.
                :Thanks" to the solution.
                John Bartley likes this.
                Noel

"Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
                'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
                "

John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

Originally posted by beachburl View Post

"HUH?" to the explanation.
                  :Thanks" to the solution.
                  It's simple Noel. The database neurons were firing out of order. That caused a misalignment of the doohickeys that cause the character display on your screen.....

Yes, thank you !!
                  Redneck Albertan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by John Bartley View Post

It's simple Noel. The database neurons were firing out of order. That caused a misalignment of the doohickeys that cause the character display on your screen.....

Yes, thank you !!
                    Ain't that what I said John!
                    John Bartley likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X