No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Likes

I get the “you are not authorized” message. When I can actually the number. Lol On both Leveno lap top PC and iPad. The iPad is old iOS 12, no longer updates.
    Just managed to sneak up on the number button. Got a box said loading, lasted 3 or 4 seconds , then not authorized.
    John
    Last edited by [email protected]; 11-01-2020, 08:22 PM. Reason: More info.
    If you learn from your mistakes, then I'm getting a fantastic education.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      I get the “you are not authorized” message. When I can actually the number. Lol On both Leveno lap top PC and iPad. The iPad is old iOS 12, no longer updates.
      Just managed to sneak up on the number button. Got a box said loading, lasted 3 or 4 seconds , then not authorized.
      John
      I get the same thing as John.

John, FYI I was one of the guys who liked your last post in your electrical question.
      Mike @ Buck Lake

Comment

I'll talk to the other mods and see if we can change this.
        [email protected] likes this.
        For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
        Sir Isaac Newton.

Comment

I have an alter-ego login here for testing as a non-moderator.

I logged out as a moderator. I logged in as my other profile. I can no longer see the "Likes". When I log back in as a mod I can again see the likes.

Comment

Originally posted by John Bartley View Post
            I have an alter-ego login here for testing as a non-moderator.

I logged out as a moderator. I logged in as my other profile. I can no longer see the "Likes". When I log back in as a mod I can again see the likes.
            That's what I said -- LOL. I asked about this a yr. or 2 ago and was told the only way I could see them was through email. I guess it depends on who asks to see if it matters. LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X