New to forum - Saying hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum - Saying hello

Hey all. I just registered for this forum. I don't know if it's needed to do an introduction, but I'm doing one anyway. I'm friendly like that. Well, hello.

My name is Kyle, I like to cut wood apart and put it back together in different ways. I've been woodworking for a little over a year now. I really love it. I also kind of suck at talking about myself so I'm going to stop now. Talk to you soon!
    www.ModestMaking.ca
    Instagram: @ModestMaking
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: New to forum - Saying hello

Welcome to the forum, take some time and post some photos of your projects. Lots of friendly people here are always interested in new ideas.

Comment

welcome Kyle. Looking forward to read your posts.
      Chris
      I only excel at fixing my my goof ups

Comment

Welcome Kyle. Believe it or not we were all beginners at one time. Ask away.
        John
        If you learn from your mistakes, then I'm getting a fantastic education.

Comment

Welcome.
          Cheers
          Randy

Comment

Welcome you will find a great wealth of knowledge here and not just woodworking. Look forward to seeing some of your different ways to "put wood back together".

Comment

Welcome Kyle!

Ken

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                http://www.woodmonkey.ca

Comment

Hi, Kyle,

Welcome, indeed! Hope that you drop in often and share your experiences as you walk along this journey of learning - along with the rest of us.

If you haven't already considered doing so, perhaps you'd want to check out the Ottawa Woodworkers Ass'n: http://www.ottawawoodworkers.ca/ as they're in your neck of the woods. You'll be surprised how much info and comaraderie you can have with such a group!

Again, welcome.

All the best,

Marty

President of Kingston Wood Artisans https://kwoodartca.wordpress.com/

Proud member of the Wadkin Blockhead Club

Comment

Hello Kyle

Comment

So much love from everyone. This is why I love the woodworking community. I'm also into cars so I have been on many car forums over the years. Those are all filled with a lot of idiots that I can't hear over their egos where everyone has to be #1. Woodworking folks are such a friendlier and more helpful bunch. Love it!

Originally posted by MartyFromKingston View Post
                      Hi, Kyle,

Welcome, indeed! Hope that you drop in often and share your experiences as you walk along this journey of learning - along with the rest of us.

If you haven't already considered doing so, perhaps you'd want to check out the Ottawa Woodworkers Ass'n: http://www.ottawawoodworkers.ca/ as they're in your neck of the woods. You'll be surprised how much info and comaraderie you can have with such a group!

Again, welcome.
                      Thanks! Will definitely check it out!
                      www.ModestMaking.ca
                      Instagram: @ModestMaking

Comment

Don't worry you'll find idiots here too. Funny thing is the idiot on one thread is often the genius on another. Most of the time the idiots and genius's get along and when they don't the mods get out their wet Chinese noodle and punish the innocent. once again welcome to forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X