Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna H
    replied
    Hang in there Lisa! Worst I ever experienced in October was a -30 Halloween one year in Edmonton.
    We celebrated this year for the first time with a grand-baby. 9 months and very mobile!

Leave a comment:

• Chimera
    replied
    we did manage to get to my parents for thanksgiving supper Sunday. the road had a single lane punched though sometimes with banks 5 or 6 ft deep of heavy wet snow on the sides, no room to pass anyone...crazy...but what a women must do for a piece of her mothers pumpkin pie, she must do...

Leave a comment:

• beachburl
    replied
    I'm sorry, Lisa.

Noel

Leave a comment:

• DavidR8
    replied
    Originally posted by Chimera View Post
    As you all will have heard by now the province of Manitoba has declared a state of emergency with the 2ft of heavy wet snow we got so far. This time we did not loose our power because the ice storm we had last year at this time had Hydro workers remove most of the trees around our power lines.

I am not sure when we will get out to go to thanksgiving diner LOL....the rest of the country enjoy and be thanksful...
    Yeah you guys got walloped to be sure.
    Stay warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Chimera
    replied
    As you all will have heard by now the province of Manitoba has declared a state of emergency with the 2ft of heavy wet snow we got so far. This time we did not loose our power because the ice storm we had last year at this time had Hydro workers remove most of the trees around our power lines.

I am not sure when we will get out to go to thanksgiving diner LOL....the rest of the country enjoy and be thanksful...

Leave a comment:

• oldtimers
    replied
    Happy thanksgiving to everybody. Enjoy the weekend at the most you can do.

Leave a comment:

• beachburl
    replied
    Despite the naysayers, we in Canada have 'won the lottery' in terms of places to live in the world, so we do have a lot to be thankful for.

All one has to do is to travel elsewhere in the world to see what plights others are stuck with.
    Friday I listened to an English clergyman for 10 minutes emotionally deplore what is happening at home, and south of us, when all I asked was how things were going on his visit to the colonies.

Noel

Leave a comment:

• John Bartley
    replied
    Thank you David, All the best to you and your family for a safe and happy weekend.

cheers !!

Leave a comment:

• DavidR8
    started a topic Happy thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving!

Hoping all have a safe and joyful weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working...
X