Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

    https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/prom...0884-Leap-Year

    free shipping and a $29 gift card on the 28 and 29 Feb
    Les Groeller and beachburl like this.
    my shop is a beaver lodge
    steve, sarnia, ont




    1940's Craftmaster Lathe

    https://www.facebook.com/artistryinwoodca/
  • Thread Continues Below...

  • #2

    Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

    I wonder how many of those $150 purchase one can make & get he gift card? I couldn't see where it said there was a limit.

    Comment


    • #3

      Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

      I just spoke with Lee Valley customer service and was informed that there is no limit. The promo makes it up to just under 20% off, and coupled with the 15% off that my Black Friday gift card savings, that's up to 35% total discount. I just have to shop carefully to make sure each checkout is as close the $150 as possible.

      Comment


      • #4

        Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

        Originally posted by drzaius View Post
        I just spoke with Lee Valley customer service and was informed that there is no limit. The promo makes it up to just under 20% off, and coupled with the 15% off that my Black Friday gift card savings, that's up to 35% total discount. I just have to shop carefully to make sure each checkout is as close the $150 as possible.
        200 IQ move is to buy 150$ Gift cards... Doesn't say you cant in the fine print

        Comment


        • #5

          Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

          Originally posted by ChrisD123 View Post

          200 IQ move is to buy 150$ Gift cards... Doesn't say you cant in the fine print
          Oh, you're a clever one!

          Comment


          • #6

            Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

            Not sure a gift card qualifies as a "product" but someone could give it a shot.

            "Offer valid only on regular stocked products"

            Comment

            • Thread Continues Below...

            • #7

              Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

              Worst they can do is say no.

              Comment


              • #8

                Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

                You guys are a bad influence, you motivated me to go to LV and spend $151.76 before taxes yesterday
                Scott Walsh likes this.
                Work is the curse of the riding class.

                Comment


                • #9

                  Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

                  Time for some Bessey K-body revos!!! Never thought about the multiple checkout trick... and I used to be in retail management

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

                    Darn I just made a order of over $150 0n the 25th and its still in the hands of UPS.

                    Paul

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

                      Originally posted by Paul Smith View Post
                      Darn I just made a order of over $150 0n the 25th and its still in the hands of UPS.

                      Paul
                      I know how you feel, I made one of those last week too!

                      Comment

                      • Thread Continues Below...

                      • #12

                        Re: Leap Year Day at Lee Valley!!

                        Originally posted by Rod Sheridan View Post
                        You guys are a bad influence, you motivated me to go to LV and spend $151.76 before taxes yesterday
                        I'm a bad influence on myself. Today I just spent about $1300, spread over 8 orders to max the number of $29 gift cards I get back. I ended up saving over 30% between the $29 gift cards & the original gift cards I used to buy it all.
                        Scott Walsh likes this.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X