Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Corona !!!

Originally posted by Paul Smith View Post
    Just found this video that sums things up. Jacques your not alone when it comes to snow be a while yet before we see some grass.

video contains foul language for those that are sensitive to that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hks6...&feature=share

Hahahahah ..... that sums it up nicely ..... and I laughed and laughed .... thank you .... I needed that !!

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

When I saw the topic heading I immediately thought it had to do with typewriters. Shows how old I am.
      redlee and beachburl like this.

Comment

My wife says if she has to self isolate with me for 2 weeks she’s not responsible for what happens to me.

Redneck Albertan likes this.
        • “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.”Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by redlee View Post
          My wife says if she has to self isolate with me for 2 weeks she’s not responsible for what happens to me.

You're on your own, bud!
          redlee likes this.
          Happiness is a new blade!

Comment

Originally posted by redlee View Post

That's what garages and workshops are for there bud..... you only have one key ..... right?
            redlee likes this.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/1175465270/...9653484705743/

Good for a laugh.
              Merv in Regina likes this.
              • “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.”Winston Churchill

Comment

I wish we could stop the other corona as easily.https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/...ed-idOVC7Y0ARV
                Jerome
                Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.
                CARPENTER noun. (car-pun-ter)
                1) A person who solves problems you can't.
                2) One who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data, provided by those of questionable knowledge. see also: wizard, magician.

Comment

Well now we know what everyone’s basement, living room, kitchens look like.

Comment

Just keep this in mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK5oAmESJlA
                    The Walter talk about (involuntary) home schooling your kids is pretty good, too.

Comment

Back from the weekly grocery run, standing in the social distancing line waiting to be allowed into the Farm Boy and noticed another lineup at the other end of the plaza. Did a head count and it revealed that 29 people were waiting to buy liquor and 12 were in a line for groceries. After things return to normal will we discover that alcohol addiction has been an unintended consequence of the isolation.

Comment

I dunno, Bill, I read an article yesterday saying that though retail alcohol sales had gone up, polling suggested than actual drinking levels had stayed pretty much the same. The spike in retail sales can be explained, apparently, by the facts that 1) people are just stocking up as they did with TP 2) people are doing a much higher portion of their regular drinking at home, since restaurants and bars are closed. Both those points make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X