Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody buy replacement inkjet cartridges from 123inkcartridges.ca?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody buy replacement inkjet cartridges from 123inkcartridges.ca?

Hi,
    My friend is wondering about this Cdn company's products.

Prices are good and Google reviews are positive but limited.

Any comments from users of their product would be very appreciated.

billh

Re: Anybody buy replacement inkjet cartridges from 123inkcartridges.ca?

Hi Bill, I bought a laser toner cartridge form them a few months ago, quick service, great price and no problems. I would use them again.
    If women don't find you handsome, they can sure find you handy. Red Green

Comment

I just put an order with them late Friday afternoon. Got the invoice and the receipt by email right away. Should be able to tell you about their delivery in couple of days! (That is my first time with them).
      Turaj (in Toronto)

Comment

I've bought toner cartridges from them several times. Excellent service! I've always received my order in 2 to 3 days. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Cheers,
        Kerry

Comment

I've been using their ink cartridges in my Canon Pixma printer for over a year now.

Great prices, excellent service and no problems such as clogging of the print head or fading of the inks.

They have a 20% off sale on right now, thinking about upgrading to Windows 7

Cheers, Don
          Don Kondra - Furniture Designer/Maker
          Product Photography
          My Acreage Bird Photographs

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on this site Bill.

I have been getting my cartridges refilled at Cartridge Specialties here in Barrie and although I have had good service from them I see the prices quoted by 123inkcartridges are very much more competitive - about 40% to 50% less than what I have been paying.

Based on the positive comments so far it looks like it will be worthwhile to give them a try.
            Kelvin
            The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. (Mozzie in White Collar)

Comment

How has the life of their refills been? I bought refills at a few places and found the toner to only last about half of what the OEM toners lasted. I was referred to Cartridge World in Newmarket and their toners actually outlast the OEM cartirdges.
              Mark
              www.masterfinishing.ca

Comment

I have used them and would reccomend them. I bought a full set of colour cartridges plus two black from them, and even with shipping the cost was less than one black cartridge from anywhere else. I've had no trouble with them, and they seem to ship as full as the OEM cartridegs.
                spcht

Comment

I haven't had to buy inkjet cartridges in close to twenty years, but have tried to buy refill/knock-offs for toner a few times, with hit and miss results. At the end of the day, it seems just as cost effective to find the most economical seller of a name brand, than to muck around with refill/knockoffs. I spend anywhere from $500 to $1000 on toners a year for 8 different machines. In the last five years, the most economical sources are on the internet, and from one same product purchase to the next time, it is often a different source. Prices fluctuate like crazy on this stuff imo. FWIW.

EDIT: By far, the most important thing to do to save money on toner/ink, is at the machine pre-purchase phase. You have to do a calc to determine the per page printing cost. It is often worth paying hundreds more at the outset for a machine that has a lower per page print cost, than to save money on a feature for feature same machine, of a lower initial purchase cost.
                  Last edited by Lost in the Woods; 12-20-2010, 09:30 PM. Reason: SEE EDIT
                  Kevin

Comment

One question I didn't see answered here; are you ordering remanufactured or OEM cartridges?
                    Mack C. in Brooklin ON
                    It feels really great to sell a pen;
                    It feels even greater to give one to a friend!

If your presence doesn't make an impact,
                    Your absence won't make a difference!

I am a proud supporter of
                    "Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers"!
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-o...95203433854962

Comment

They are clones Mack

1 x Canon CLI-8BK New Compatible Black Ink Cartridge (With Chip) (CLI-8BK C) = $5.10

Same cartridge from Staples = $20.06

Cheers, Don
                      Product Photography

Comment

I checked for my canon

Canon CL-41 OEM Color Ink Cartridge $59.99
                        Canon CL-41 Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge $22.99
                        The last new one I bought was about $32 at cartridge world.
                        I used to get them refilled for about $18 but the failure rate was pretty high.

At Staples:

Canon CL-41 Colour Ink Cartridge, $33.75
                        Staples remanufactured CL-41 $29.55

So apparently it is a better deal for some than others.
                        In an age when scientists are creating artificial intelligence, too many of our educational institutions seem to be creating artificial stupidity. - Thomas Sowell

Comment

Perhaps it's the age of the printer ?

My model is coming on two years old, the cartridges were ~$8 when I started buying them...

Cheers, Don
                          Product Photography

Comment

Just about to place an order for some cartiridges but wondered if there would be a freezing problem?
                            Cheers

Tim

www.timbowdin.com

'If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem'

Comment

I doubt it since the carrier is probably not water but I don't really know. You could order by phone and ask. I think they would have a warning online if it is an issue since they wouldn't be doing themselves a favour if everybody received damaged items.

I have plans to try a laser toner cartridge when my friend orders his inkjet cartridges but so far we haven't gotten off our butts.

billh

Comment

Working...
                              X