New Canon Pro 9000 Printer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Canon Pro 9000 Printer

We just got a new printer. the Canon Pro 9000. It was on sale at $299 -- today is last day I think. This is normally a $500 printer -- when I first looked it was $900.

http://www.henrys.ca/25567-CANON-PIX...I-PRINTER.aspx

It is much better than the old Canon i960 which was a superb printer. However the i960 has a dead print head. (If anyone knows where to find one in stock do let me know. I can order one special order from Global and hope that it shows up some day...)

The Pro 9500 is on sale as well...

Both are cheaper if you buy a camera as well. It's tempting... I have till the end of today to decide if I want a camera as well.

I think a lot of material from Japan will be on sale as companies look to accumulate money to deal with the effects of the recent tsunami in Japan.

This may see Ghoulish to point this out -- but it's a simple way of "donating" too.
    ---
    Will

“There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.” —- Mark Twain

Re: New Canon Pro 9000 Printer

Re: New Canon Pro 9000 Printer

Hey Will,

I bought a new Canon lens around Christmas and was offered a Canon MP280 for $20 - apparently Canon considers a lens to be a "camera" for some of these sales.

Max
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."

Comment

Working...
    X