My experience with Shapton Stones from HMS Enterprises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with Shapton Stones from HMS Enterprises

I just want to share my experience with HMS Enterprises.

I bought two water stones from them about 2 months ago...
    One of the plastic case is warped due to improper packing and because of that it will not stay closed. Not a big deal, but i sent a nice & polite e-mail to them asking for a replacement case, i told them that i can pay for it if needed because i like their cases.

Well guess what, they never even bother replying to me. I sent the same e-mail 3 times (1 week interval) and still no replies. It tells you what kind of customer service they have. Well, i need more stones and guess what, they won't be Shapton stones. I am glad the stones are fine and only the case is defective.

Am i too picky ?

I bought the #320 and #5000, when i get the new stones from Lee Valley i will be selling those, i don't want to deal with these clowns anymore.

Re: My experience with Shapton Stones from HMS Enterprises

You sayn that the fact that the case is warped and won't close is ''not a big deal'' so if you like the stones which you say are fine, why rant. enjoy the stones... I guess it depends on whether you are more interested in the case or the stones.

Comment

Hello Bidule,

I am very sorry we missed your email. I try to answer these everyday in a timely manor. We will be glad to send you a replacement box right away.

Authorized US and Canadian Master ShaptonŽ Distributer

Harrelson Stanley
      President, HMS Enterprises, Inc.
      51 Shattuck St.
      Pepperell, Ma 01463
      Toll free (877) MY- BENCH (692-3624)
      International 1-(978) 433-6927)
      Fax (978) 433-4951

Comment

Working...
      X