Dollhouse Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollhouse Issue

I noticed in the current issue that there was a remark about a Dollhouse article, I believe from Dec 2009 (the article stated two years ago). I've been looking for some plans and curious to check this article out. Is it available online anywhere?
    Mike Guilbault
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike Guilbault Photography

Re: Dollhouse Issue

Mike, I just checked out the Back Issues page, and it was indeed the Dec 2009 issue. You can order a copy of it by calling 1-800-204-1773

I also noticed that the article was written by Michael Kampen (Michael in Port Alberni), a member of the forum. You could try PM'ing him for details as well.
    Just wandering around

Comment

Thanks Bill. I might try Michael first as there are a couple questions I may have. After I posted, I noticed that you can order the back issues. Appreciate the quick response!
      Mike Guilbault

Comment

Yes, its in issue 57, pages 4-10. Let me know if you don't get a copy.
        Matt

People are like a box of chocolates. It's hard to tell initially which ones are nuts.

Comment

Hey Mike, let me know if you have any questions.... and prepare for an major build....
          Canadian Woodshop News & Review

Comment

Thanks Michael... it may be a while before I can get started on this, but I wanted to get that issue while I was thinking about it. But if I run into anything I'll be sure to get in touch.

Thanks again.
            Mike Guilbault

Comment

Working...
            X