Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

    Colchester Master metal lathe via MaxSold auction. Located on Wolfe Island, Ontario:

    Lathe:
    https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/...the-c-1108432/

    Click image for larger version

Name:	w0581-1.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	1200930
    Closes on Thursday night, current bid $40! No mention what power it requires.

    Accessories:
    https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/...ols-a-1108435/

    More accessories:
    https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/...ols-a-1108436/

    Craig

    Comment

    • Thread Continues Below...

    • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

      http://www.ebrandon.ca/ItemView.aspx?item_id=2079789


      Beaver jointer...$150.00


      When someone tells you it can't be done, it's a reflection of their limitations, not yours.

      Comment


      • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

        I believe this is a general drill press base, stand and table
        Asking $100

        https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/p...ationFlag=true

        In Peterborough

        Comment


        • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

          Originally posted by nnieman View Post
          I believe this is a general drill press base, stand and table
          Asking $100

          https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/p...ationFlag=true

          In Peterborough
          Good eye on the mislabeling. I need the table if anybody else wants the column to convert from a bench model. I am not willing to pay 100$ for it.
          Rob

          Comment


          • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

            This Wadkin table saw in London for $400 looks like a good deal. Wish I had room for something that big.

            https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/l...saw/1388133610

            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 12.01.49 AM.png Views:	2 Size:	740.1 KB ID:	1202882
            Attached Files
            Last edited by streetcore; 10-02-2018, 11:27 PM.

            Comment


            • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

              Originally posted by iamtooler View Post

              Good eye on the mislabeling. I need the table if anybody else wants the column to convert from a bench model. I am not willing to pay 100$ for it.
              Rob
              iamtooler I’d be willing to split it with you for the column, if it will fit my General Intl, bench model.
              Darrin

              Timber Elegance
              My Etsy Store

              Comment

              • Thread Continues Below...

              • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                Originally posted by darrin1200 View Post
                iamtooler I’d be willing to split it with you for the column, if it will fit my General Intl, bench model.
                I will measure the post diameter this AM. Hopefully the seller can be talked down a bit.
                Rob
                darrin1200 likes this.

                Comment


                • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                  A General column should be 2.75'' and Darrin needs 2.875 so we can not not share it. He was not too negotiable over the phone but I emailed seller to keep me in mind should he lower his expectations. If anybody wants to convert a bench top General to floor model, let me know.
                  Rob

                  Comment


                  • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                    General 490 for sale on Face Book Garage sale in Mascouche for 100$. Its been horrendously treated. Someone please do something lol.


                    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4210176441056/
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	C59F04A1-E2AC-4DFB-A892-1295584A54D9.png
Views:	363
Size:	485.3 KB
ID:	1203572Click image for larger version

Name:	A3E964E5-73DB-43A2-A6C9-47323D26D043.png
Views:	361
Size:	497.0 KB
ID:	1203573

                    Comment


                    • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                      Never seen one of these veneer cutting machines before

                      https://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-ind...ationFlag=true
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.JPG
Views:	382
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	1204268

                      Comment


                      • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                        Very cool. A sliding table saw with a massive clamp. If I had the room I would snap it up. Unfortunately my Festool, equipped with a metal cutting blade, pulled backwards, does just as good a job.
                        Rusty likes this.
                        Karen

                        http://www.woodkiltonstudio.com/

                        Comment

                        • Thread Continues Below...

                        • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                          Vintage Beaver bandsaw and Delta drill press near Kingston. Seller sounds motivated.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 12.52.39 AM.png
Views:	127
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	1204776

                          Comment


                          • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                            Here is the link if you are motivated to buy...
                            https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/k...ationFlag=true


                            Originally posted by streetcore View Post
                            Vintage Beaver bandsaw and Delta drill press near Kingston. Seller sounds motivated.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 12.52.39 AM.png
Views:	127
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	1204776

                            Comment


                            • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                              Originally posted by Ccelenza View Post
                              Here is the link if you are motivated to buy...
                              https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/k...ationFlag=true
                              Thanks for adding the link. Didn't realize I missed it. If I was closer I would definitely try an offer on the bandsaw.
                              Ccelenza likes this.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                                Been there, did that.
                                I'm not getting older, I'm getting worse.
                                Bob
                                Member Valley Woodturners

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X