Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

    Originally posted by Beaverfever1988 View Post
    Cute little chrome lathe. Probably be good for pens. The seller is asking 125. Also has a similar lathe for 250.
    That is a partial jewellers lathe. Do you have the Kijiji link?
    Darrin

    Timber Elegance
    My Etsy Store

    Comment

    • Thread Continues Below...

    • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

      Originally posted by darrin1200 View Post

      That is a partial jewellers lathe. Do you have the Kijiji link?
      Kijiji: Perton Jewelers Lathe


      Please view this ad:

      Perton Jewelers Lathe,
      https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/h...nt=app_android

      Price: $ 125

      Download the application from the Google Play Store.
      https://tinyurl.com/9x9f4jd

      Sorry can't believe I forgot the link haha. Thanks for letting me know.

      Comment


      • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

        Beaver 4" jointer with a nice vintage stand for just $50 near Ottawa.

        https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1419627456

        Click image for larger version

Name:	beaver jointer.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	1227859
        Beaverfever1988 likes this.

        Comment


        • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

          Ha I just saw the ad for the jointer and rushed over here to post it. But ya beat to it haha.
          streetcore likes this.

          Comment


          • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

            Originally posted by Beaverfever1988 View Post
            Ha I just saw the ad for the jointer and rushed over here to post it. But ya beat to it haha.
            Yeah, I spend too much time on Kijiji.

            gojaysgo2013 and Beaverfever1988 like this.

            Comment


            • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

              Not sure if this is a General 250 or what it is, only $40
              https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/c...ationFlag=true

              Comment

              • Thread Continues Below...

              • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                Originally posted by Wood Borer View Post
                Not sure if this is a General 250 or what it is, only $40
                https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/c...ationFlag=true
                What!?! Someone's gonna get a good deal! Here's a few pics from the listing:

                Click image for larger version  Name:	general-ts-$40.JPG Views:	1 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	1228229Click image for larger version  Name:	general-ts-$40-2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	1228228Click image for larger version  Name:	general-ts-$40-3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	45.6 KB ID:	1228227Click image for larger version  Name:	general-ts-$40-4.JPG Views:	1 Size:	55.5 KB ID:	1228226Click image for larger version  Name:	general-ts-$40-5.JPG Views:	1 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	1228225Click image for larger version  Name:	general-ts-$40-6.JPG Views:	1 Size:	51.7 KB ID:	1228224Click image for larger version  Name:	general-ts-$40-7.JPG Views:	1 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	1228223

                Comment


                • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                  Kijiji: Vintage Watch Lathe


                  Please view this ad:

                  Vintage Watch Lathe,
                  https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collecti...nt=app_android

                  Price: $ 80

                  Download the application from the Google Play Store.
                  http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg


                  Another little chrome lathe. May be a Perton? Click image for larger version

Name:	ad_1552601762890.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	1228744

                  Comment


                  • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                    Kijiji: 36 Inch General Wood Lathe for sale -$200.00


                    Please view this ad:

                    36 Inch General Wood Lathe for sale -$200.00,
                    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/c...nt=app_android

                    Price: $ 200

                    Download the application from the Google Play Store.
                    http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg Click image for larger version

Name:	ad_1553113773746.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	1229597

                    Comment


                    • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                      Now this is cheap.

                      Kijiji: Wood lathe - Eatonís Edgerite


                      Please view this ad:

                      Wood lathe - Eatonís Edgerite,
                      https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tool-other/k...nt=app_android

                      Price: $ 20

                      Download the application from the Google Play Store.
                      http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                        Originally posted by streetcore View Post
                        Beaver 4" jointer with a nice vintage stand for just $50 near Ottawa.

                        https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1419627456

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	beaver jointer.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	1227859
                        that's the only beaver i have not had, well except the 4200 tablesaw
                        my shop is a beaver lodge
                        steve, sarnia, ont




                        1940's Craftmaster Lathe

                        https://www.facebook.com/artistryinwoodca/

                        Comment

                        • Thread Continues Below...

                        • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                          Originally posted by Beaverfever1988 View Post
                          Now this is cheap.

                          Kijiji: Wood lathe - Eatonís Edgerite


                          Please view this ad:

                          Wood lathe - Eatonís Edgerite,
                          https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tool-other/k...nt=app_android

                          Price: $ 20

                          Download the application from the Google Play Store.
                          http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg
                          no, the general is cheap, that for $20 is overpriced!!
                          i dont know the real maker,its not beaver, before or after ww2, its not a craftmaster, national maybe?

                          eatons did sell mostly canadian made stuff
                          my shop is a beaver lodge
                          steve, sarnia, ont




                          1940's Craftmaster Lathe

                          https://www.facebook.com/artistryinwoodca/

                          Comment


                          • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                            Originally posted by stevem View Post

                            no, the general is cheap, that for $20 is overpriced!!
                            i dont know the real maker,its not beaver, before or after ww2, its not a craftmaster, national maybe?

                            eatons did sell mostly canadian made stuff
                            Haha I didn't think it was that bad. I'd pay 20 bucks for a motor and 2 pulleys. Ya that general was cheap, I think there is an identical machine on kijiji for 1800 right now!

                            Comment


                            • Re: Golden Oldies (and some not so golden) on Kijiji #2

                              Originally posted by Beaverfever1988 View Post

                              Haha I didn't think it was that bad. I'd pay 20 bucks for a motor and 2 pulleys. Ya that general was cheap, I think there is an identical machine on kijiji for 1800 right now!
                              I'd be all over that little lathe for 20 bucks if it was closer, but not sure it's worth a 5 hour round trip.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X