FS: 3/4" Pipe Clamp Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3/4" Pipe Clamp Collection

I have used these clamps for several years with great results. Lots of clamping power and lengths of up to 7 feet possible with some of these pipes. Makes are Jorgensen "Pony", a couple of Irwin "Thread-less" clamps, and some older red clamps. There is also one 1/2" diameter clamp in the mix. Reason for the sale - I have upgraded entirely to parallel jaw clamps and a table clamping system by "Doucet", so these have not been used in over a year since then.

There are a total of 17 clamps. I would like to get $25 per clamp set (pipe + clamp) OR $350 for the entire collection. This is just a bit over 1/2 the price I paid for everything. Some of the pipe is galvanized, and some are regular black iron pipe. This is a solid offer for someone who is getting into woodworking and cannot afford to pay full price for clamps.

Delivery to Ottawa or Montreal area is available! I am more than willing to work with ruckers also.

Some photos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	045 (800x450).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	1200614

Name:	047 (450x800).jpg
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	1200615

Name:	048 (800x450).jpg
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	1200616
    "The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." - Winston Churchill
  • Thread Continues Below...
Working...
X