Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Industrial 17" drill press, Shop Fox mobile base and drill press table/fence

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Industrial 17" drill press, Shop Fox mobile base and drill press table/fence

For sale is a King Industrial 17" drill press in great condition $350 I have no means to transport this so you will need to pick up.

Shop Fox mobile base pictured under the drill press. $60

Drill press table with aluminum fence. I made the table using Russian ply and added T Slot rails. Underneath are 4 hold to screw the table to the drill press table I will also include a template to make new centre pieces, hold down tools and accessories $60
    Attached Files
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: King Industrial 17" drill press, Shop Fox mobile base and drill press table/fence

Good deal for someone. A question about your mobile base. I just ordered the same one for my DP. I see you put the jacking bolts at the back. Was that to keep them out of the way when standing at the front of the press?
    Cheers
    Randy

Comment

Re: King Industrial 17" drill press, Shop Fox mobile base and drill press table/fence

I oriented it that way because I wanted the fixed wheels at the front. I don't think you will find a difference as my feet never bumped the base.

Comment

Looks great and I would take it but google suggests it has a 3-1/4" stroke? I need at least 10cm.
        Andrew Smith

Comment

Everything has been sold

Comment

Working...
          X