Oneida 3hp HEPA filtered cyclone dust collector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oneida 3hp HEPA filtered cyclone dust collector

Selling my very lightly used 3 HP 220 volt single phase Leeson powered Oneida DC....as I am moving, to my great annoyance.
    If it has run 100 hrs I would be surprised.
    Very tasteful original orange colour at no extra charge!....very useful in case you are looking for it in the shop.
    Perfect condition, includes 12 ft (or so) of flex hose, the drum, its stand and the manometer (tells you when to clean the filter....nice eh!).
    This thing is a beast, it will suck gophers right out of their hole and drain the blood from your ears if you stick it over your head .... a claim few dust collectors can make!
    Caveat emptor!
    It will handle your dust and chips with it's eyes shut ...you can even run two tools at once though I cannot understand why you would want to do that (or how for that matter).
    It out performs all the competition.....go to the Oneida-Air website if you seek enlightenment.
    This one is about 8 years old but you would never know it, I think the only thing they have changed is the colour of the stand.
    Anyhow, this is the last dust collector you will need, its made by the recognized industry leader and is the real thing (and if you don't know who Oneida Air is.....then you have not been doing your research and obviously don't know too much about dust collection.)
    Now is your chance.....its yours for $1500, be happy and don't quibble....its a great price.
    You get to pick it up though...I live in central Toronto and I won't ship it.
    Manometer Heavy duty mag switch The object itself, note its gleaming and dust free condition. Spec plate on the motor
    Last edited by Julian; 02-01-2019, 07:42 AM.
    woodbizard and aliensurfer like this.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Oneida 3hp HEPA filtered cyclone dust collector

Yep, good price. I have the same unit and it's fantastic.

__________________________________________________ ____
    My favourite police officer is my daughter.

Comment

PM on behalf of a friend

Brian
      If your dreams don't scare you, you are not dreaming big enough

Comment

I have one also, an excellent unit with a 3 hp Baldor motor.
        sigpic
        hobby woodworking since 1972

Comment

Someone's getting a great product at a fantastic price. I would have jumped on this if I didn't already have a 2HP Oneida unit.

David

Comment

Has the unit been sold?

regards, Rod.
            Work is the curse of the riding class.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Looks like my Dust Collector is SOLD, pending actual cash in hand and the object receding into the distance in somebody's pick up truck, on it's way to a new home.
              .....in the event that the transaction does not occur over the next few days I shall re-post.....but don't all be holding your breath!
              Thanks for the interest from all concerned.
              Julian

Comment

Julian, I got a real chuckle from your post, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X