Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still make Cathedral frame cabinet doors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still make Cathedral frame cabinet doors?

For too many years I had intended to make Cathedral kitchen cabinet doors, and for that purchased a Frame and Panel Master fixture to do it from Wood haven, a half dozen years ago:

https://www.woodhaven.com/search?type=product&q=5435.

I have never used it, in original shipped box. I can't picture throwing something like this out, so anyone who would put it to proper use can have it free, you just pay shipping expense. Weight is 12 pounds. The box is in perfect original condition but dirty and yellowed so customs will not mistake it as an evasion new purchase. I will ship it to you as a declared gift.

If a Yankee forumite takes it, it becomes a non issue, just pay Fed Ex Ground rates and I will ship it.

I only ask that you make a contribution to your local food bank or similar organization, amount of your choosing, hunger knows no international boundaries; no questions asked, don't need to tell me, i take your word.

You can send me a PM if you wish to discuss it privately.

MODS PLEASE LEAVE THIS HERE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE RELOCATING IT, THANK YOU.

Regards,

Steve

Click image for larger version  Name:	Woodhaven.png Views:	1 Size:	97.2 KB ID:	1223565
    Last edited by Woodwreck; 02-10-2019, 09:27 PM.
    Yeti likes this.
    Start slow; wind down gracefuilly
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Does anyone still make Cathedral frame cabinet doors?

Steve . Pm sent

Brian
    If your dreams don't scare you, you are not dreaming big enough

Comment

Working...
    X