Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Unifence on the Prairies

Greetings,

After years of using various Biesemeyer-style table saw fences, I am a recent Unifence convert, and I would like to add a second to the shop. I am located in Manitoba, and while I realize that there are fewer posts from my locale than from southern Ontario, I would be remiss if I didn't cover this ground. I would be willing to either travel for the right piece, or ship if travelling is out of the question.

I am open to either the "new" or "old" styles, with a preference for complete assemblies and longer rails, and should this be a touch unlikely to find, I would consider piecing together like-aged components.

If you have a Unifence in need of some love, send me a message, and we can take it from there.
    Last edited by Blue Spruce; 08-18-2019, 11:28 AM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Looking for a Unifence on the Prairies

Can I ask what it is about Unifence that turns your crank? Just curious, nothing more.
    "Do it Right!"

Comment

The dual ability to pull the fence back for ripping, and retaining relevant cursor measurements for two heights seems to fit the type of work I do on a cabinet saw. While it isn't an Incra, with a bearing carriage replacing the stock nylon front foot, it is solid and smooth.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Spruce. The Unifence is a good fence for sure.Ssometimes when i add my auxiliary fence to my excalibur I think of owning a unifence but the I love my excalibur for other things so it's a trade off I guess.
        "Do it Right!"

Comment

Working...
        X