$200 Unisaw Red Deer, Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200 Unisaw Red Deer, Alberta

Unisaw for sale in Red Deer, Alberta for $200 posted 2 hrs ago. One day I’ll learn how to attach links! Click image for larger version  Name:	9FEC5911-2401-4DED-874A-4F2AF924DB14.jpeg Views:	53 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	1269841
    Last edited by mbchrapko; 02-07-2020, 08:20 PM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: $200 Unisaw Red Deer, Alberta

Did they say whether it had a fence & how big the motor is? I'd way rather pay the $200 even without a fence that put it toward a jobsite saw.

Comment

Rockwell Unisaw.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/r...7398?undefined

Have fun and take care
      Leo Van Der Loo

Comment

FYI. I purchased this unisaw. It's original minus the front cover being missing and replaced with a dust shroud. Little to no rust underneath on the gear teeth, arbor etc. All in great shape. Looks like a decent switch was installed. It has the rockwell 3HP motor on it. The top had very little surface rust in spots and it took me less than 10 minutes to clean it up. Bit of runs on the lower edge of the cabinet probably from sitting in moisture at some point but it was clearly stored indoors. He gave me an Alignarip fence with it but was missing the rails so that is the current problem I'm trying to tackle now. Fence is in perfect shape itself. Table leafs are same depth and same hole pattern as the ones on my general so I can transfer my cast iron router table leaf directly to this saw. Good news

Comment

I would check Busy Bee. They sell Align A Rip fences in a couple of different lengths. You may be able to order just the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by freewheelin_76 View Post
            FYI. I purchased this unisaw. It's original minus the front cover being missing and replaced with a dust shroud. Little to no rust underneath on the gear teeth, arbor etc. All in great shape. Looks like a decent switch was installed. It has the rockwell 3HP motor on it. The top had very little surface rust in spots and it took me less than 10 minutes to clean it up. Bit of runs on the lower edge of the cabinet probably from sitting in moisture at some point but it was clearly stored indoors. He gave me an Alignarip fence with it but was missing the rails so that is the current problem I'm trying to tackle now. Fence is in perfect shape itself. Table leafs are same depth and same hole pattern as the ones on my general so I can transfer my cast iron router table leaf directly to this saw. Good news
            Sweet deal.
            http://www.woodmonkey.ca

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

I’m glad it worked out for you. I would have been all over it but I have 3 working tablesaws and don’t really need another project, especially one that heavy. Not wanting to start a Ford vs Chev discussion here but personally, I would look for a unifence.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Albertan View Post
                I would check Busy Bee. They sell Align A Rip fences in a couple of different lengths. You may be able to order just the rails.
                Yeah I phoned yesterday and he told me they only sell it together as a package which is somewhat, what I expected to hear. A buddy of mine has a general fence laying around and a king and we are going to try and make something work. Another older alignarip was posted recently but its a bit of a drive and he wants what I paid for the saw for it. Worst case scenario I'll get the dimensions and buy two angles and a rec tube and cut/drill and paint.

Comment

Originally posted by mbchrapko View Post
                  I’m glad it worked out for you. I would have been all over it but I have 3 working tablesaws and don’t really need another project, especially one that heavy. Not wanting to start a Ford vs Chev discussion here but personally, I would look for a unifence.
                  You know it was heavy but really not that heavy. The footprint is actually much better than my GI contractors. Also was able to bolt my cast router leaf right onto it from my GI and the fit and hole pattern were exact. Only issue is the tilt handle is now interfering with my router when you spin it as I mount my router on left side of blade due to my shop layout. I'm going to likely need to add another leaf between the two. Unifence would be a tough find out here. There's someone on kijiji that has been posting an ISO ad for one for months with no luck. FYI 2HP GI contractors will probably be posted here soon

Comment

Working...
                  X