WTB / ISO Cast Iron Wings for 34-450 Unisaw and some other parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB / ISO Cast Iron Wings for 34-450 Unisaw and some other parts

I am looking for a few pieces for a 34-450 Rockwell/Delta Unisaw. Cast Iron wings which I think would be the standard size. Right now I have the webbed one. Also I'm looking for just the plastic handle from the hand wheel (tilt/raise). I don't need the hand wheel itself, just the handle. If anyone knows where I can pick these up, it'd be great One is missing from my saw, similar to the ones pictured here. I'll take two if available so they'd match but really just need the one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Delta-Rockwell-Unisaw-Hand-Wheels.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1270207

Also looking for a throat plate, not ZCI but the one that typically comes with the saw.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Rob in Oak Ridges; 02-10-2020, 10:28 AM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: WTB / ISO Cast Iron Wings for 34-450 Unisaw and some other parts

Originally posted by Rob in Oak Ridges View Post
    I am looking for a few pieces for a 34-450 Rockwell/Delta Unisaw. Cast Iron wings which I think would be the standard size. Right now I have the webbed one. Also I'm looking for just the plastic handle from the hand wheel (tilt/raise). I don't need the hand wheel itself, just the handle. If anyone knows where I can pick these up, it'd be great One is missing from my saw, similar to the ones pictured here. I'll take two if available so they'd match but really just need the one.

Also looking for a throat plate, not ZCI but the one that typically comes with the saw.

Thanks in advance.
    THIS might do what you want.

Comment

Thank you Wally. That just might do the trick - I'll check them out.

Comment

FYI the wings from general also fit exactly. they are a bit wider at least the ones that were on my contractors GI but length, thickness, and hole pattern matched up perfectly. I just swapped in my GI cast router wing to my 34-450 that I just acquired.

Comment

Working...
        X