This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free plans/ templates parts

A friend of mine was going to throw this stuff away from his father. I would call it grampa or grandma (not to be sexist) type smaller craft projects. Plans templates, lots of stuff, free to a good home, lots of it.  
    sigpicToday's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut, that held its ground.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Free plans/ templates parts

Just looking through clocks, doll house, kids toys, rocker, all ready to trace snd build.  
    beachburl likes this.

Comment

If they are small enough maybe you could scan some of them to PDFs and post them so members can download and print. I might be interested in some of the kids toys for the Christmas toy drive if you did that.  
      beachburl likes this.

Comment

About 50 percent is mounted to wooden templates. Someone has spent a great deal  of time and care cutting these out and organizing everything labeled.  

Comment

I would be interested in these, especially in any that are possibly kid friendly. I live in hamilton, wouldn't be much of a trek to get over to pick them up

Comment

Jacques sent me a PM on this shortly after I posted. I was trying to figure out an easy way for them to be Ruckered.  

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by Mark in Burlington View Post
              Jacques sent me a PM on this shortly after I posted. I was trying to figure out an easy way for them to be Ruckered.
              Mark, if you have someone closer to you who would like to have those, especially if he is willing to make stuff for kids, go ahead and let him have those, it is for a good cause.
              Jacques
              Matt Matt likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X