West Toronto to Parry Sound area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Toronto to Parry Sound area

I just bought these clamps from member Looking West and I'm hoping to find a ride for them up to my shop in Seguin, just south of Parry Sound.

LookingWest is in the west end of toronto, near Jane & Bloor, though he said he'd be willing to meet in more convenient spot near a major highway like the 401.

My shop is 10km south of parry sound, about 10 seconds off of the 400 highway.

Can anyone help me out? The can promise in gratitude a cup of lousy coffee, and feel free to raid my scrap pile..

Thanks!
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: West Toronto to Parry Sound area

My parents live in Parry Sound. I go there regularly. I’m in Kitchener so somewhere along to 401 before / at where it meets the 400 would be optimal! I’m going up there for the August 1 long weekend, not sure about sooner than that.  

Comment

Thanks Stephanie and Warren for your kind offers!   I found out my good friend is heading right to very close to the seller and so he is going to grab them for me.   I appreciate your offers of help though, please do stop by the shop any time you're in the area and I will happily share some lousy coffee with you!

Comment

Remember Mr. Callee that I have no problem taking them up...happy to do so!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh Pete, I completely forgot! Doh!   Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
          X