Bandsaw part wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandsaw part wanted

I am rebuilding an older Delta Bandsaw model 200 that is missing some parts. Most important is the lower guide assembly but would consider some of the cover and trunnion knobs. Let me know what you have, especially if you are proximal to Ottawa
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Bandsaw part wanted

try ebay
    or
    r and d bandsaws brampton, have som generic 14 inch bandsaw parts

Comment

+1 on R&D Bandsaws but if you don't see it on the website, try emailing or calling as they have some parts not listed on the website, Bob at R&D might also suggest where you can find it. I got an upper wheel for my Rockwell (not OEM) from them that wasn't on the website.
      Last edited by Doug G; 01-23-2021, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions re R&D. One of the pieces needed is the bracket that holds the bottom guide which is broken off. So far may only solution found has been to purchase an after market bearing set that replaces the guides and bracket (ie Lee Valley) but with a hefty price tag. This will work but I thought I would try to find some parts from an old saw now longer in use or someone that has made similar
        upgrades for starters.

Comment

It's a longshot, but this guy might be willing to sell you what you need. Shipping for just the guides shouldn't be much.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined

Comment

Thanks. Good tip. Will see what is possible and keep looking closer to home.

Comment

Mine came with a 1/4” steel plate screwed on to hold the guide in place. It is a 1948 Delta. Is this an option? Might be works great and was in a custom woodworking shop before I got it Click image for larger version

Name:	390EEEDD-8E5C-4B1C-8B0E-E514FD83C8E9.jpeg
Views:	118
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	1314457

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I need a solution for the lower guide block where the bracket is boken and missing

Comment

I found a picture of someone in Calgary selling what I need but still not sure as my lower guide assembly and bracket are missing but thought this might help clearify

Comment

Can you post a picture of the missing part? OK, how about the broken part, just to be sure we are clear on what you need.

Comment

the picture I posted earlier tonight is the best I have. Focus on the lower guide assembly and I basically need all of it

Comment

Sorry, didn't see your post with the picture. The picture of the lower guide assembly you posted looks like the one on my 14" Rockwell 28-200 which is, as far as I know, the same as the Delta, just made in Canada. Maybe post a picture of what you have including the nameplate to confirm model or see if you can identify it from this exploded parts schematic https://www.toolpartsdirect.com/rock...28-380-14.html

Comment

Correct, it is a Rockwell delta 28-200 same as yours I am sure. The picture of the lower guide assembly is as good as I have. Thanks for helping me clarify my request.

Comment

Working...
                          X