General Splitter Mounted Guard No. 350-7 for Model 350 Table Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Splitter Mounted Guard No. 350-7 for Model 350 Table Saw

Hi I’ve got a couple of these lying around my shop. Not too sure which saw they are from. I’m happy to ship them at your cost. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Asking $199 plus shipping. (or, make an offer)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by John Bartley; 09-27-2021, 11:19 AM. Reason: Changed title as per O.P.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: General Splitter Mounted Guard No. 350-7 for Model 350 Table Saw

Just curious, I have a recently purchased General 350 with the same guard mounting hardware. Do you recall how you removed the bar that supports the guard? Mine spins freely but doesn't come off. I suspect removing a few bolts will answer the question but just thought I'd ask.

Comment

Doug, they have two set-up on this, one is that the shaft is screw in on 5/8 threads and the other as a set screw to old it in place. For this one you have to resch under the table to get it.

Comment

Hello.

Just found the model info from vintage machinery. The link is below.

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/363/18377.pdf

Comment

Thanks Chippy, there seem to be a few different versions of this guard support assembly (and instruction manuals), one describes and shows the end of the rod as threaded, this is the first one that shows a set screw. Hope you find a new home for your guards.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug G View Post
            Thanks Chippy, there seem to be a few different versions of this guard support assembly (and instruction manuals), one describes and shows the end of the rod as threaded, this is the first one that shows a set screw. Hope you find a new home for your guards.
            Thank you very much for the info.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

what thickness is the splitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Max desmarais View Post
                what thickness is the splitter?
                Hello. Sorry I just saw this. I will get it measured for you tomorrow when I’m
                Back in the shop.

Max desmarais likes this.

Comment

I have 4 spitters from a General 350 if you are interested. Rob

Comment

Sorry for the delay.

The splitter is 2mm thickness. Let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

Working...
                    X