This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QS Curly Red Oak - SOLD

I have a little over 150 bd ft of 4/4 (3/4" surfaced two sides) quartersawn red oak, with a pretty strong & consistent ray figure throughout most of it. I was going to use it for a wall unit, but think I'll go with something else. Two thirds of it is 7' long, the other third is 6'. Most of it is 6-8" wide, with a bit 5" and a few up to 11 or 12" wide. The pictures aren't the greatest, but should give you the idea. Located near the Toronto beaches. Looking for $4 per bd ft.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if any questions.
    Oak4.jpgOak2.jpgOak1.jpgOak3.jpg
    Last edited by AlBDarned; 07-25-2012, 02:14 PM.
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - Jack Handey

Re: QS Curly Red Oak - SOLD

Re: QS Red Oak with Pronounced Ray Pattern

$3.50 per?

lol, maybe I will wind up using this after all!
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - Jack Handey

Comment

Looks like this is sold, subject to product approval etc....

Comment

The oak is now SOLD, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X