Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deal alert!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deal alert!!

    Went into HD looking for the Dewalt router deal posted previous....no luck.
    But I DID FIND THIS!!

    It was originally $170 and on SALE for $44 that's right $50.57 including tax!!

    I don't really need another router anyway!!
    Mike
    Attached Files

  • #2

    Re: Deal alert!!

    Re: Deal alert!!

    Damn... Was it in the clearance section....? ...or was it tagged with a sale price...?

    Either way, I'm going to have to swing by HD this morning....

    Thanks, and I promise not to tell the wife you gave me the head's up...lol

    Comment


    • #3

      Re: Deal alert!!

      Re: Deal alert!!

      Was not in the clearance section. I was coming from the clearance section with a bunch of Freud router bits and going to look up the Dewalt router when I saw it.
      I asked the dept MGR if there was any more and all he kept saying was "WOW!!"
      Mike

      Comment


      • #4

        Re: Deal alert!!

        Re: Deal alert!!

        Originally posted by Soak-N-Fused View Post
        Went into HD looking for the Dewalt router deal posted previous....no luck.
        But I DID FIND THIS!!

        It was originally $170 and on SALE for $44 that's right $50.57 including tax!!

        I don't really need another router anyway!!
        Mike
        Whats the SKU ?
        "every man is the maker of his own misfortune"

        Comment


        • #5

          Re: Deal alert!!

          Turns out its the p at the end that makes the difference. And not the normal one.
          Cheers

          Tim

          www.timbowdin.com

          'If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem'

          Comment


          • #6

            Re: Deal alert!!

            Re: Deal alert!!

            What store in London...? Mike...

            I'm at the Barrie south location and they said they'll match the price if I can find out what store you got it from.

            Comment


            • #7

              Re: Deal alert!!

              Re: Deal alert!!

              Home Depot North London. I am at work and the receipt is at home.
              The MGR from the south store was looking up in the 'puter for me and said it was a "special buy" of some kind.
              I still can't believe it!!

              Comment


              • #8

                Re: Deal alert!!

                Originally posted by Soak-N-Fused View Post
                Home Depot North London. I am at work and the receipt is at home.
                The MGR from the south store was looking up in the 'puter for me and said it was a "special buy" of some kind.
                I still can't believe it!!
                They told me in the Milton store that the p = promo.
                Cheers

                Tim

                www.timbowdin.com

                'If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem'

                Comment


                • #9

                  Re: Deal alert!!

                  Re: Deal alert!!

                  I spoke to the milwuakee rep that happened to be at the Barrie south store. He called down to London and was told it was a local promotion. ...so if you want this deal you have to be within the London area for other stores to price match. During my conversations there was no mention of the "p" in the product code.

                  Good luck guys....

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Re: Deal alert!!

                    Re: Deal alert!!

                    Originally posted by J. Vibert View Post
                    I spoke to the milwuakee rep that happened to be at the Barrie south store. He called down to London and was told it was a local promotion. ...so if you want this deal you have to be within the London area for other stores to price match. During my conversations there was no mention of the "p" in the product code.

                    Good luck guys....
                    yeah, the gruff/curt/annoyed guy at home depot was like "there is NO deal on that", he wouldn't even price check it or anything. so i went to a helpful lady in the interiors area and she price checked it, still the normal price :(

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Re: Deal alert!!

                      Re: Deal alert!!

                      Everytime I go all I do is scan for yellow labels lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Re: Deal alert!!

                        Re: Deal alert!!

                        There is 5 at the markham hd at hwy 7 and woodbine BUT only marked down to $127
                        "every man is the maker of his own misfortune"

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Re: Deal alert!!

                          Re: Deal alert!!

                          Originally posted by guitarchitect View Post
                          yeah, the gruff/curt/annoyed guy at home depot was like "there is NO deal on that", he wouldn't even price check it or anything. so i went to a helpful lady in the interiors area and she price checked it, still the normal price :(
                          which store was that at?

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Re: Deal alert!!

                            Re: Deal alert!!

                            Originally posted by rutter View Post
                            which store was that at?
                            etobicoke, near islington+The Queensway

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Re: Deal alert!!

                              Re: Deal alert!!

                              Dropped into the London south store and they didn't have the Milwaukee but they had 2 of these http://www.homedepot.com/buy/tools-h...er-259131.html for 44.00 . I bought 1, after using it for a hour I wish I had bought both of them. Seems to be a really handy driver.

                              I'm not going into any tool stores of any kind for the next month!!
                              When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X