Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: General 3HP Cabinet Table Saw (T350) 240v. single phase, Alberta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: General 3HP Cabinet Table Saw (T350) 240v. single phase, Alberta.

For sale: $1,600.00 Sherwood Park. General T350 model right-tilt Cabinet saw made in Canada. New 3HP 220volt motor (factory Baldor 3HP single phase 220v. professionally installed.) This saw has been completely rebuilt and includes new bearings. Better quality "Link" belts installed. Includes factory safety magnetic start switch. Quiet and smooth running. Factory manual and instructions included.

Having watched the used Delta Unisaw/General T350 cabinet saw market here in Alberta for over a year with no hits, this T350 appeared from a guitar maker who had rebuilt it from bottom to top. I checked it out and bought the saw, drove over to Marson Equipment and purchased the General commercial grade 50 inch T-fence for the saw. The sales clerk asked me where I found the saw and he related that the guitar maker was in fact his buddy and that he had bought all the parts, bearings and so on from Marson during the rebuid. The guitar maker had recently picked up the T350 from an Alberta Govt. auction. It is in fact an Alberta High School saw built in 1966 according to General's office staff in reply to my inquiry.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ421301433

This has been my baby for eight years now. Last month we had a new Baldor 3 HP factory motor professionally installed. It's been a pleasure to use.
    Last edited by my3kidsfather; 10-11-2012, 04:14 PM.
    Seeking the truth of the matter.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: For Sale: General 3HP Cabinet Table Saw (T350) 240v. single phase, Alberta.

Bill, as per rules, could you please post the pictures here as well? This is really helpful for future reference.
    Thanks!
    Kris

3).If you do have the item(s) listed on Kijiji or Craigslist, don't just post the link. Post all the details about the item, including the price and pictures. The external ad will expire, but the information you post here will be available in the future for all to see.

Comment

From his Kijiji ad:

For sale: General T350 model right-tilt Cabinet saw made in Canada. New 3HP 220volt motor (factory Baldor 3HP single phase 220v. professionally installed.) This saw has been completely rebuilt and includes new bearings. Better quality "Link" belts installed. Includes factory safety magnetic start switch. Quiet and smooth running. Factory manual and instructions included.

Includes new General 50 inch commercial "T" fence, custom made side table and end tables (60 inch bench past blade). Fence includes Jim Tolpin's Universal Rip Fence mounted on General fence. Includes precision-made safety crosscut sled.

Includes: "Model 50-MTK MERLIN SPLITTER- Rapid tool-free engage and disengage of Splitter blade. Two sets of anti-kickback pawls. Pawls provide protection when working with thin or thick material. Fully adjustable left to right easy to center on saw blade - Only 0.075” (1.9 mm)."

Includes "Model 50-EXBC OVERARM BLADE COVER SYSTEM - With Dust Collection Capability. Easy to install and simple to use, connect to a standard 4” dust hose. 4”main boom and 3” telescopic inner boom. Heavy-duty, see-through blade cover with spring loaded swing arm, raises and lowers to suit stock thickness. Maximize dust collection efficiency with any dust collector without compromising safety." For viewing and to hear the interesting history of this quality saw call Bill at 780-xxx-xxxx.

Price
      $1,600.00

I x'd out his phone number in case he doesn't want it pubished here. Hope you don't mind helping you out Bill.

Ryan
      Last edited by stevem; 10-11-2012, 06:35 PM.

GALLERY OF PROJECTS: http://lumberjocks.com/galleries/Boomr99#

Comment

I tried to paste in a couple of pics but it does not seem to work.

Last edited by stevem; 10-11-2012, 04:27 PM. Reason: picture added

Comment

Hello Bill

Here are the other pictures from your add. good luck with your sale thats a nice saw at a good price.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Bill 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	882304

Name:	Bill 3.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	882305

Name:	Bill 4.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	882306

Name:	bill 1.jpg
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	882307
          Mike @ Buck Lake

Comment

Thank you fellas for helping me get the pictures up. You guys are great!

Bill.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Bill if I didn't already have a great 3HP saw I'd be all over this. But I recommended it to a friend today so you may hear from him.
              Ryan

GALLERY OF PROJECTS: http://lumberjocks.com/galleries/Boomr99#

Comment

Just a bump.

Comment

Working...
                X