This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD - Millers Falls No. 77 router plane, excellent and complete

Millers Falls No. 77 router plane,complete, with 3 blades, original box and Stanley 71 instruction manual (non-original)
    With Rosewood handles - 1949-1955 model.
    Excellent condition, no rust, no pitting.
    The bed has been lapped flat.

Closed-Throat Router like Veritas or Stanley 71 1/2.
    Cutters can be reversed for bull nose work.
    Blades included: 1/2" Straight, 1/2" Spear-Point and 1/4" Straight

$118

Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	969686Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	969685Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	969687Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	969684

Pick up close to 427 & QEW https://goo.gl/maps/DjVn53dCuNQ2
    Last edited by rmihai; 12-04-2015, 05:40 PM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: SOLD - Millers Falls No. 77 router plane, excellent and complete

Re: Millers Falls No. 77 router plane, excellent and complete - like Stanley No. 71

$111 - price update.

Comment

Re: Millers Falls No. 77 router plane, excellent and complete - like Stanley No. 71

any thoughts regarding this thread?

https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...p?64990-rmihai
      [insert something witty here]

Comment

Last try with this one here at $108. If it doesn't sell here I will simply put it on EBay were it goes for about $100 but $US. Too bad no one around made up its mind quicker. I simply wanted to favor the members here before posting on EBAy. I am sorry, but I cannot and will not go lower that $108.
        Last edited by rmihai; 12-04-2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Sold. For $147.72. Going, with regrets, to US. I posted it last night on an American web-site and this morning was sold. Please understand - I am posting whatever tools I am selling because I am forced to do so. I am no dealer.

Also please understand I prefer to post them here (even if I bother some members) because of the respect that I have for the members of this forum. I want them to have the first chance in getting a good tool. Sometimes, it is true, I might seem insistent - it is not because I am dying if I am not selling it here. It is simply because I hope the tool will stay in Canada, within the community. I knew all along this one is going to sale very quick on an American website for substantially more, but I preffered to "bother" you. And I will continue to do so, at my risk, as I still believe you should have the first chance. Notre respect and my best wishes for holidays to everyone.
          Last edited by rmihai; 12-05-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Given the excellent condition of that plane and the fact that you have the box also in good shape you will almost always do better on e-Bay where the NIB label will bring a lot of collector interest.

I have an older version of the same plane and I use it the new blades from LV and it is great.
            Erik

Canada's Island Paradise - Prince Edward Island

Proud member of the Wadkin Blockhead Club

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X