Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perth to GTA (small wood lathe, no stand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth to GTA (small wood lathe, no stand)

I'm wondering whether there is any way to get Bob's Delta 1460 lathe from Perth area to anywhere within approximately 1 hour driving distance from Toronto. It's just the lathe and a motor, no stand.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Perth to GTA (small wood lathe, no stand)

It can always be done. The major variable is the timeline
    If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong

Comment

Hi, Steve, for me there is no rush, but Bob may be anxious to free up the shop space. Will you be passing that way?
      Thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately I was by there last weekend. No plans for a couple of months now at least. My daughter may be making the trip at some point, and I'll be sure to keep you in mind.
        If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong

Comment

I am going to the Kingston WW symposium on April 8th. If you can find someone there who is going to Toronto from there I would be glad to take the lathe as far as Kingston for you.
          Karen

http://www.woodkiltonstudio.com/

Comment

In Kingston Mother's Day weekend.
            Hour west of TO.
            Lots of Toronto area contacts.

Noel
            "Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
            'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
            "
            John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Thanks a lot everyone! There is a tentative plan to move the lathe to Toronto. If something does not go as planned, I'm hoping I can come back here for your kind offers.

Comment

Working...
              X