Kitchener to Timmins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchener to Timmins

Anyone in the Kitchener area coming north towards Timmins ? I have an old sander table broken down to fit in a large tote/container. Dimensions are approximately 17" x 14" x 35" @ 70lbs. Please let me know asap. Thanks
    Last edited by dangod; 04-15-2017, 06:13 AM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Kitchener to Timmins

Originally posted by dangod
    Anyone in the Kingston area coming north towards Timmins ? I have an old sander table broken down to fit in a large tote/container. Dimensions are approximately 17" x 14" x 35" @ 70lbs. Please let me know asap. Thanks
    I will be bringing this sander table from Iowa to KW tomorrow. If anyone can get it closer to Timmins from there, I am sure OP would be very grateful.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Posted from my BBC Micro

Comment

I'm in Burlington until monday a.m. and could take it up to Sudbury if someone was heading over here...
      Last edited by ED McDermid; 04-15-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I'll be in Ottawa, travelling from Timmins area and back via North Bay the last week of May if that helps at all.

Comment

John, does your route take you any where near my shop just south of Parry sound? Cause I'm meeting rajiv tomorrow morning (sun) to get a mortiser from him, and Mrs. Callee probably wouldn't kill me too much if I squeezed in a sander into her minivan too...

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by callee View Post
            John, does your route take you any where near my shop just south of Parry sound? Cause I'm meeting rajiv tomorrow morning (sun) to get a mortiser from him, and Mrs. Callee probably wouldn't kill me too much if I squeezed in a sander into her minivan too...

Parry Sound to Sudbury...if that doesn't over complicate things...lol Will travel thru Parry Sound monday afternoon...can leave it for pick up at my daughter/son in law's near Val Caron.
            Last edited by ED McDermid; 04-15-2017, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I wish it did, but I'll be on highway 11 from the Timmins area to North Bay then on highway 17 to Ottawa around the 25'th of May and then returning on the reverse route the next week.

Comment

Possibly, but not until August

Comment

OK, I went ahead and picked up the sander from rajiv, I can hold it in my shop, Ed if you want to grab it on Monday, that'd be fine, or the OP can make some other arrangement, either way.

Comment

OK, I went ahead and picked up the sander from rajiv, I can hold it in my shop, Ed if you want to grab it on Monday, that'd be fine, or the OP can make some other arrangement, either way.

Sounds good Ryan...see you tomorrow, looking forward to meeting you! Could you p.m. me a contact number?

Comment

My apologies for the late reply guys - I'm new on this forum, I just assumed I'd get an automatic email notification of new replies. I've just now updated my profile to automatically subscribe to posts I make so this doesn't happen again.

Regardless, thank you to everyone who has replied. Callee, thank you very much for picking up the sander table ! Ed, my thanks to you as well ! Do you think your daughter would mind holding on to it for a little bit, until I can figure out how to get it from Sudbury to Timmins ? I don't want to inconvenience her, so please let me know either way. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by callee

Callee, it was great pleasure meeting you, Mrs callee and the little one. Appreciate the help on moving the sander table towards it's final destination.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Posted from my BBC Micro

Comment

Originally posted by dangod View Post
                          My apologies for the late reply guys - I'm new on this forum, I just assumed I'd get an automatic email notification of new replies. I've just now updated my profile to automatically subscribe to posts I make so this doesn't happen again.

Regardless, thank you to everyone who has replied. Callee, thank you very much for picking up the sander table ! Ed, my thanks to you as well ! Do you think your daughter would mind holding on to it for a little bit, until I can figure out how to get it from Sudbury to Timmins ? I don't want to inconvenience her, so please let me know either way. Thanks
                          You are quite welcome...glad I can be part of the process...should not be a problem to hold it at my daughter's place...I will see if I can find someone heading up to Timmins as well. Will p.m you a pick up address in the next day or so...

Comment

Hi dangod...the sander table is at Sudbury for pick up...let me know if you find someone to pick it up...want to make sure someone will be around there at that time...

Nice to meet Ryan today...had a coffee with him and he gave me a shop tour as well...pretty decent fellow!

Comment

Great, thanks Ed. I'm attempting to make another purchase in the next week that MIGHT bring me down to Sudbury, I should know in the next day or so. If it works out, I'll contact you asap. If it doesn't, I'll put up another rucker request. Wish me luck ;)
                              ED McDermid likes this.

Comment

Working...
                              X