Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rucker/Putter from the GTA Matt mackinnon Walker Turner DP to the Bas-St Laurent QC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rucker/Putter from the GTA Matt mackinnon Walker Turner DP to the Bas-St Laurent QC

Originally posted by Brian @ Muir View Post
    I can pick it up this weekend if that works for MATT and take it back to my place. I am long overdue for a trip to NS but am beginning to sound like a broken record. I am hoping to do it this fall. I can also pick up the others as in London a couple of times a week

Brian
    Brian, again thanks a lot, I am in no rush to get it, as long as it is out of Matt's shop, he needs the room, I will PM him your offer and find out if he is home this week-end.
    Merci Brian
    Jacques

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Re: Rucker/Putter from the GTA Matt mackinnon Walker Turner DP to the Bas-St Laurent QC

Originally posted by timberframe View Post
      OK, I am headed past Matt's down to Hamilton and back up to Peterborough before too long, as in the next few days. Then shortly after that I will be headed to Igor's place which gets a lot closer to you Jacques! I will probably be seeing Jack on that trip too. I won't be going past Igor's or maybe Jack's place though. So Brian may be a better option but if not I can work with Matt to pick up the drill press.

B
      Thank you very much Brent for your offer, but since Brian is heading my way this fall, it will be easier for me to get the DP, but I thank you a lot for your generous offer.
      Have a nice day.
      Jacques
      timberframe likes this.

Comment

I've sorta figured out what a Rucker is but what's a putter (other than golf club)? I am still learning new vocab in foreign languages, Eh?.
        Start slow; wind down gracefuilly

Comment

Originally posted by Brian @ Muir View Post
          I can pick it up this weekend if that works for MATT and take it back to my place. I am long overdue for a trip to NS but am beginning to sound like a broken record. I am hoping to do it this fall. I can also pick up the others as in London a couple of times a week

Brian
          The Global Rucker strikes again!

Mike @ Buck Lake

Comment

I'm down in the Oakville area frequently. Brian, where are you coming from to get to Oakville? I'm 5 minutes off the 401. Would it be easier if I picked up the drill press and then you could pick it up here? It opens the opportunity to take both the drill press and Sophie's saw/stand and motor east when you go?

Comment

Originally posted by Woodwreck View Post
              I've sorta figured out what a Rucker is but what's a putter (other than golf club)? I am still learning new vocab in foreign languages, Eh?.
              A Rucker is a person who will transport the item from point A to point B, a Putter will hold the tool for you till a Rucker comes along and transport your tool. Ex, If Brian gets my DP this week-end he will be a Rucker , also he will be a Putter since he will be holding the press until he takes it down to me in the fall, So Brian is a Rucker/Putter and a damn good one. Lol.
              Jacques.
              beachburl and ErikM like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Leclerc View Post

A Rucker is a person who will transport the item from point A to point B, a Putter will hold the tool for you till a Rucker comes along and transport your tool. Ex, If Brian gets my DP this week-end he will be a Rucker , also he will be a Putter since he will be holding the press until he takes it down to me in the fall, So Brian is a Rucker/Putter and a damn good one. Lol.
                Jacques.
                Thanks - I have seen truck loads of the Rucker-Putter stuff he has hauled to me - just make sure I don't become a Sucker.
                Start slow; wind down gracefuilly

Comment

Sean.... I am just leaving Windsor and headed to Wilsonart in Mississauga. If you can have the dp by about 3 today I will pick it up today otherwise I will swing by Matts place . Do you have something for Jacques and Jacque I got your e mail. I need an address if you can text it to me 519 282-2399
                  If your dreams don't scare you, you are not dreaming big enough

Comment

Brian, I just wrote a PM to Matt, I hope he sees your message and text back his address to you via a PM, if not as soon as I get it, I will call you.
                    Merci and sorry about that..
                    Jacques

Comment

I just saw these updates now. Dang!!!

Comment

I have the drill press and have a msg into Sean but thought there was something else. Thanks for trying.

Brian
                        If your dreams don't scare you, you are not dreaming big enough

Comment

Thank you very much Brian, as usual you are a very good help for getting my tools.
                          Take good care
                          Jacques

Comment

Working...
                          X