Rucker request Toronto to Woodstock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rucker request Toronto to Woodstock

Looking for someone to pick up 7 small motors from Ed in Leaside. Although I live in Belle River I would be happy to get them moved to a location in Woodstock or London (preferably Woodstock). Let me know if you can help.

Gerry
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Rucker request Toronto to Woodstock

Hi Gerry

Leaside in Toronto? I could pick them up and then some time soon (maybe as soon as tomorrow) I'll be going to Thatcher Farms. It's a far drive so I'd rather not make it even farther. Is there a place around there I could leave them? Milton or thereabout?
    Andrew Smith

Comment

I don't typically travel further west than about KW or Brantford but Andrew, you would be welcome to drop them off here to get them closer to Woodstock. And If I schedule it, I could easily go the extra few kms to get it to Woodstock

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSmith View Post
        Leaside in Toronto?
        Near Laird & Eglinton. Across the street from Lincoln Electric.

Comment

I go by Woodstock once a week and usually through Milton once a week as well.
          If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong

Comment

Steve, do you ever go by Brantford Airport? I need some Resorcinol from Aircraft Spruce and it can't be mailed ...

Comment

Haven't been that way in a while, but I have to make a trip to Hamilton in the next week or so, and that's not far out of my way
              If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong

Comment

Sorry guys, I thought I posted a response when I got back from the states last Sunday. I must have forgotten to hit the post button after reviewing, didn't get much sleep in the previous 48 hrs. Anyway, I have probably missed out on Andrews trip so I guess it is back to the drawing board.

Thanks
                Gerry

Comment

I wonder if Ted is still making the Grand River > Markham run ... or if it would help at all.

Comment

I have someone dropping off a set of K75s fairings on his way from Ottawa to Woodstock/London tonight. My bike got tagged on Aug 3, the cast comes off on Tues.

I could ask if he'd rucker these motors but of course only if there's someone willing to potter for Gerry. Anyone available?

Comment

[QUOTE=Ed in Leaside;n1200634]I have someone dropping off a set of K75s fairings on his way from Ottawa to Woodstock/London tonight. My bike got tagged on Aug 3, the cast comes off on Tues.

QUOTE]

Didn't know that, sorry to hear about it, get well..................Rod.
                      Work is the curse of the riding class.

Comment

Hi Ed,

I hope you're back on your feet soon! I am still happy to help in any way I can. I'm in Milton so on the way from Leaside to London.

Comment

I just got in and he'll be here in 10 minutes. I think we'll let this one slid on by.

Comment

Working...
                          X