Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry in Belle River
    replied
    I will still be in Woodstock but could meet at the truckstop at the Sweaburg road exit.

Leave a comment:

• SeanB01
    replied
    I may be heading to Windsor this Sunday. Would someone be able to move the motors to Milton tonight or very early Sunday? Tomorrow won't work for a transfer as I am fully booked.

Gerry, would somewhere along the 401 corridor, and as far west as Windsor work for this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Turaj
    replied
    Ed, Gerry,

I am sorry! Unfortunately I have to change my plans and I will not be able to go to Woodstock this weekend. My appologies for late notice but I was hoping to make it work!

Turaj
    Last edited by Turaj; 09-28-2018, 03:59 PM. Reason: added the word "not'!

Leave a comment:

• Gerry in Belle River
    replied
    Ok, l will watch for a message. As it happens I will be at my daughters in Woodstock this week end.
    Gerry

Leave a comment:

• Turaj
    replied
    Ed, Gerry,

I am planning to go to the Woodstock Woodworking show on Sunday. I can confirm on Friday if I am going or not and if I am going, I can take them with me. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Turaj

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Anyone going from TotT to Woodstock area who could grab these motors?

Unhandled bonus ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3771.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	971.2 KB
ID:	1201822

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    I just got in and he'll be here in 10 minutes. I think we'll let this one slid on by.

Leave a comment:

• SeanB01
    replied
    Hi Ed,

I hope you're back on your feet soon! I am still happy to help in any way I can. I'm in Milton so on the way from Leaside to London.

Leave a comment:

• Rod Sheridan
    replied
    [QUOTE=Ed in Leaside;n1200634]I have someone dropping off a set of K75s fairings on his way from Ottawa to Woodstock/London tonight. My bike got tagged on Aug 3, the cast comes off on Tues.

QUOTE]

Didn't know that, sorry to hear about it, get well..................Rod.

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    I have someone dropping off a set of K75s fairings on his way from Ottawa to Woodstock/London tonight. My bike got tagged on Aug 3, the cast comes off on Tues.

I could ask if he'd rucker these motors but of course only if there's someone willing to potter for Gerry. Anyone available?

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    I wonder if Ted is still making the Grand River > Markham run ... or if it would help at all.

Leave a comment:

• Gerry in Belle River
    replied
    Sorry guys, I thought I posted a response when I got back from the states last Sunday. I must have forgotten to hit the post button after reviewing, didn't get much sleep in the previous 48 hrs. Anyway, I have probably missed out on Andrews trip so I guess it is back to the drawing board.

Thanks
    Gerry

Leave a comment:

• Steve in Ayr
    replied
    Haven't been that way in a while, but I have to make a trip to Hamilton in the next week or so, and that's not far out of my way

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Steve, do you ever go by Brantford Airport? I need some Resorcinol from Aircraft Spruce and it can't be mailed ...

Leave a comment:

• Steve in Ayr
    replied
    I go by Woodstock once a week and usually through Milton once a week as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X