X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Originally posted by Gerry in Belle River View Post
    Ed, the motors arrived today. They will be put to good use. Thanks very much

Special thanks to Brian for ruckering them to my daughters house
    Glad to hear you got them, and another thanks to Brian for the transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Gerry in Belle River
    replied
    Brian: Sounds good, I'm buying. PM me your phone #, I had it but think I lost it when I changed phones.

Gerry

Leave a comment:

• Brian @ Muir
    replied
    Gerry.. next time you are up this way give me a call and we can meet for coffee. I enjoy your restorations.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Gerry in Belle River
    replied
    Ed, the motors arrived today. They will be put to good use. Thanks very much

Special thanks to Brian for ruckering them to my daughters house

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Texted you ...

Leave a comment:

• Brian @ Muir
    replied
    Ed .... I will be headed to your place around 11. Could you pm me a phone number and I will call when I leave CW , that will avoid you wasting time waiting in case I don't leave as planned.

Jerry.... I should have that address somewhere but maybe you could pm it again.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Gerry in Belle River
    replied
    Brian: If you manage to get these motors you can take them to your place and I can pick up next time I am in Woodstock or you can drop at my daughters place, your choice. I will PM you her address in case you decide to do the latter

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian @ Muir View Post
    Ed I am going into the Canadian Woodworking open house if you can get them up there, worse case secenario I could pick them up at your place.
    Is there no one going to CW Open House from Leaside/East York ish area on Saturday ...

Leave a comment:

• schor
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed in Leaside View Post

Looks like I have someone from the scoot club passing by Ajax on Sunday if you're going to be home ...
    Should be. You have my cell right? Text me.

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Originally posted by schor View Post
    I still have your bike parts here.
    Looks like I have someone from the scoot club passing by Ajax on Sunday if you're going to be home ...

Leave a comment:

• schor
    replied
    Need to add ajax as a stop if someone going towards your place and past mine. I still have your bike parts here.

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Brian, I'm about 30 minutes from CW, 121 Hanlan Road. There must be someone going from around here to there on Saturday. My wrist is still not ready to ride, and don't have a car/truck.

Leave a comment:

• Brian @ Muir
    replied
    Ed I am going into the Canadian Woodworking open house if you can get them up there, worse case secenario I could pick them up at your place.

Leave a comment:

• Ed in Leaside
    replied
    Is it possible that someone from this area is going to "The Canadian Woodworker Open House" and could transfer these motors to someone heading back towards Woodstock?

Leave a comment:

• SeanB01
    replied
    I'm waiting for confirmation from someone else before I know what's happening tomorrow. But is it possible to get the motors here?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X