Jacques

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacques

looks like I will be headed east the end of this month and will have Jacques tools. I thought that there was someone in Milton that was holding something for Jacques but can't find any msgs. Is there something there.
    Brian
    If your dreams don't scare you, you are not dreaming big enough
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Jacques

This ??

https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...-st-laurent-qc

Comment

Was it the antique bar clamp I had? I sent it to my sister just outside of Caledonia, and I thought you were going to pick it up for Jacques? Am I remembering right?

Comment

Originally posted by callee View Post
        Was it the antique bar clamp I had? I sent it to my sister just outside of Caledonia, and I thought you were going to pick it up for Jacques? Am I remembering right?
        Oh Oh.

Noel
        "Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
        'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
        "
        John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

I still haven't picked that up yet but that is not the one I was thinking of. I am in that area quite of as I fuel up there with cheap diesel. I will pick that up before I go.what is her house # ?

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian @ Muir View Post
            I still haven't picked that up yet but that is not the one I was thinking of. I am in that area quite of as I fuel up there with cheap diesel. I will pick that up before I go.what is her house # ?

Brian
            I'll pm you

Comment

Mike Soak-N-Fused had a fence for a Beaver 2200 for me: Not trying to hijack but rather maybe "piggyback" on this thread. I have a small Beaver 2200 fence that is Jacques' and was wondering if we could somehow get this delivered together with the drill press?
              Mike

Comment

No problem , give me a call at 519 282-2399

Comment

Brian, am up near Peterborough fishing. Will be home on Sat Have daughter and SIL in Woodstock. Will you be going to the wood show?
                  Will try to call you when home so we can tag team this for Jacques
                  Mike

Comment

Mike give me a call when you get home, I am in London usually couple times a week. Enjoy your fishing trip. Not sure if I will be around for the Wood Show

Brian

Comment

Jacques. I will be in your area around 4 pm today. Will meet you at the secret spot.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X