Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colborne to South Porcupine

Looking to get a bench top camel back drill press
    to south porcupine don't know the size or weight any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave
    Last edited by staker; 12-23-2018, 05:17 PM.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Colborne to South Porcupine

I can get it to Hamilton.
    Jerome
    Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.
    Every loaf of bread is a tragic tale of grains that could've become beer.......but didn't....

Comment

I think it might be best to go to Ottawa. I might just have to ship it.

Comment

Dave,

I am there (Ottawa) now and will be there again this spring and summer several times. I'd be happy to help if I can. Size and weight would be good to know.

cheers

John

Comment

That would be great John, thanks. Maybe Jerome can add the size and weight.

Comment

Ok, I have measurements on the drillpress. 39" tall 27" deep 8" wide 125lbs
            Jerome
            Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.
            Every loaf of bread is a tragic tale of grains that could've become beer.......but didn't....

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome View Post
              Ok, I have measurements on the drillpress. 39" tall 27" deep 8" wide 125lbs
              I will have no problem loading and transporting that from Ottawa to South Porcupine. I'll be back in Ottawa in March, but I have a place where it can be left as long as the delivery person can unload on their own. My Mom is in her eighties and stopped slinging equipment around a year or so ago

Comment

I'll be picking up a machine from Darrin https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...619-darrin1200 sometime this spring I could drop the drill press at his place in Brockville but you would have get him on board.
                Jerome
                Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.

Comment

I can should be able to get it to Ottawa I usually go up there once a month. I am picking up the grinder in Kanada in the next couple of weeks.
                  Darrin

Timber Elegance
                  My Etsy Store

Comment

Once Darrin picks up the grinder I will have room in the garage for a drill press. Might have to try it out so I can assure you about its working condition, no more than 100-200 holes should be adequate . That new shelving unit I'm planning might be a perfect test piece.

Bill

Comment

Ok I’ll get to Darren i’ll Let you know date when i do
                      Jerome
                      Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.

Comment

Originally posted by billsm View Post
                        Once Darrin picks up the grinder I will have room in the garage for a drill press. Might have to try it out so I can assure you about its working condition, no more than 100-200 holes should be adequate . That new shelving unit I'm planning might be a perfect test piece.

Bill
                        Bill,

Am I taking that drill press to South Porcupine from your place?

cheers

Comment

It's where Darrin wants to drop it off. My garage/workshop is always available, however if Darrin wants to drop off at your mothers that is fine. Don't know what area of Ottawa your mother resides in so what ever Darrin wants to do is fine with me.
                          Bill

Comment

Originally posted by billsm View Post
                            It's where Darrin wants to drop it off. My garage/workshop is always available, however if Darrin wants to drop off at your mothers that is fine. Don't know what area of Ottawa your mother resides in so what ever Darrin wants to do is fine with me.
                            Bill
                            Having it dropped at your place is actually easier for me if you have the space. It's less worry for my old mother. We can coordinate the pickup when the time is right.

cheers

Comment

Looks like a good plan Thanks Darrin. And Thanks Jerome. And Bill no problem drill all the holes you want and thanks for holding it. John I can pick it up from your place as go through there about once a week when the weather and freezing ,Thanks.
                              Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X