• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staker
    started a topic Colborne to South Porcupine

Colborne to South Porcupine

Looking to get a bench top camel back drill press
    to south porcupine don't know the size or weight any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave
    Last edited by staker; 12-23-2018, 05:17 PM.

• John Bartley
    replied
    PM sent re: delivery.

Leave a comment:

• staker
    replied
    That's to bad Bill, thanks for keeping it till John picks it up. Glad you never got a
    hernia Darrin they take a long time to heal, and thanks again for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Your welcome Dave. I will second Bill though, this machine is solid. It doesn’t look big, but I almost popped a hernia getting it in the car LOL.

Leave a comment:

• billsm
    replied
    Unfortunately it has no belt and I would have to add wire and a plug before it could be fired up, so I will not be taking much life out of the old girl. It appears to be a solid unit though.
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• staker
    replied
    Thanks Darrin for all your help greatly appreciated. And thank you Bill hopefully you can get all the holes you wanted to drill.

Leave a comment:

• John Bartley
    replied
    Originally posted by billsm View Post
    Darrin dropped off the drill press this morning in Kanata, whenever John is back in the hot air Capital it will head North.

Bill
    LOL .... I should be there in April !!

cheers

Leave a comment:

• billsm
    replied
    Darrin dropped off the drill press this morning in Kanata, whenever John is back in the hot air Capital it will head North.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    I can drop it to Bill’s place.

Leave a comment:

• Jacques Leclerc
    replied
    Noel is right, I just love it. lol..

Leave a comment:

• beachburl
    replied
    ...And that's the way ruckering is supposed to work, folks.

Noel

Leave a comment:

• staker
    replied
    Looks like a good plan Thanks Darrin. And Thanks Jerome. And Bill no problem drill all the holes you want and thanks for holding it. John I can pick it up from your place as go through there about once a week when the weather and freezing ,Thanks.
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• John Bartley
    replied
    It's where Darrin wants to drop it off. My garage/workshop is always available, however if Darrin wants to drop off at your mothers that is fine. Don't know what area of Ottawa your mother resides in so what ever Darrin wants to do is fine with me.
    Bill
    Having it dropped at your place is actually easier for me if you have the space. It's less worry for my old mother. We can coordinate the pickup when the time is right.

cheers

Leave a comment:

• billsm
    replied
    It's where Darrin wants to drop it off. My garage/workshop is always available, however if Darrin wants to drop off at your mothers that is fine. Don't know what area of Ottawa your mother resides in so what ever Darrin wants to do is fine with me.
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• John Bartley
    replied
    Once Darrin picks up the grinder I will have room in the garage for a drill press. Might have to try it out so I can assure you about its working condition, no more than 100-200 holes should be adequate . That new shelving unit I'm planning might be a perfect test piece.

Bill
    Bill,

Am I taking that drill press to South Porcupine from your place?

cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X