Ladysmith Quebec to Port Colborne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladysmith Quebec to Port Colborne

I am looking at a machine about 50 lbs and 2'X2'X2' in Ladysmith Quebec. Is anyone available to check it out and pick it and start it moving down this way? I might be able to get it from the Kingston area.
    Jerome
    Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.
    Every loaf of bread is a tragic tale of grains that could've become beer.......but didn't....
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Ladysmith Quebec to Port Colborne

If the seller for this saw replied - I'd be going that way and back, but I didn't hear back from him.
    Andrew Smith

Comment

That would be a great deal, on a great saw, I am also waiting on a response.
      Jerome
      Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.
      Every loaf of bread is a tragic tale of grains that could've become beer.......but didn't....

Comment

No response after it was available and the ad is gone.
        Jerome
        Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.

Comment

Ok the seller finally got back to me and I am the new owner of a profile grinder https://www.vieltools.com/produit/af...utils-viel-539
          Tedbrown is picking it up on Monday and can get it to Ottawa can someone move it along from there?
          Jerome
          Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.

Comment

Congratulations! Did you get the holder for W&H knives?
            Rob

Comment

No, it has a holder for the Foley Belsaw knives and I just happen to have a Foley Belsaw moulder.
              Jerome
              Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.

Comment

As an alternative, if it can get to near a border crossing along the St. Lawrence I do go to Montreal to visit my daughter.
                Jerome
                Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.

Comment

Where in Ottawa will it be located. I generally go to Ottawa once a month for a club meeting, this month it will be on the 26th. If you can wait that long I can bring it down to my place, just outside Brockville, about 5 min from the highway.
                  Darrin

Timber Elegance
                  My Etsy Store

Comment

Originally posted by darrin1200 View Post
                    Where in Ottawa will it be located..
                    I will pick this up on Monday and will hold onto it until arrangements are sorted through.

I do not live in Ottawa but go in every couple of weeks (will be going either Wednesday or Thursday this week). I am totally flexible, can meet or drop it off anywhere in Ottawa that makes things easy.

I will leave it to Jerome to sort things out and let me know.

Ted
                    Last edited by TedBrown; 02-03-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

It looks like we need a dropoff location
                      Jerome
                      Canada's South Coast

Port Colborne On.

Comment

Ted, if you want to drop it off in Kanata I can hold it until its picked up for the next leg of the journey.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by billsm View Post
                          Ted, if you want to drop it off in Kanata I can hold it until its picked up for the next leg of the journey.

Bill
                          That would work for me if Jerome is on board? PM me your address/phone number and I will arrange to drop it off.

PS It impresses the hell out of me that a group of folks who do not know one another will cooperate to help a member out with a rucker arrangement.

When I saw the original request "Ladysmith to Port Coborne" my thought was "What are the chances", Ladysmith might have 500 people. Very happy that I live in Canada.
                          Last edited by TedBrown; 02-03-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I'll be heading down to Port Rowan from Almonte in mid-March if that helps.

Comment

Let me know when it’s in Kanata, and I’ll figure out when I can pick it up to bring int down near the 401.
                              Darrin

Timber Elegance
                              My Etsy Store

Comment

Working...
                              X