X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome
    started a topic Ladysmith Quebec to Port Colborne

Ladysmith Quebec to Port Colborne

I am looking at a machine about 50 lbs and 2'X2'X2' in Ladysmith Quebec. Is anyone available to check it out and pick it and start it moving down this way? I might be able to get it from the Kingston area.

• darrin1200
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerome View Post
    Good evening Darrin
    We are planning on being by your place on Friday the 8th around mid-afternoon will that work for you?
    Good morning Jerome. I should be able to get to Billís before then. Iíll have coffee available when you get here.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome
    replied
    Good evening Darrin
    We are planning on being by your place on Friday the 8th around mid-afternoon will that work for you?

Leave a comment:

• billsm
    replied
    The profile grinder has arrived in Kanata, had a nice visit with Ted and am awaiting Darrins message to set up the next leg of its journey.
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    I shot Bill a note, and we will set up a pick up date.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome
    replied
    Thanks so much Ted

Leave a comment:

• TedBrown
    replied
    The profile grinder is in the back of my car and will be delivered to billh byThursday of this week. If there is a hiccup I will update this thread otherwise assume it has been handed off to Bil in Kanata. Darrin should connect with Bill to make arrangements for pickup.

Jerome, I got the grinder and the manual, there was no "box of parts".

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Let me know when itís in Kanata, and Iíll figure out when I can pick it up to bring int down near the 401.

Leave a comment:

• Terry in Ottawa
    replied
    I'll be heading down to Port Rowan from Almonte in mid-March if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• TedBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by billsm View Post
    Ted, if you want to drop it off in Kanata I can hold it until its picked up for the next leg of the journey.

Bill
    That would work for me if Jerome is on board? PM me your address/phone number and I will arrange to drop it off.

PS It impresses the hell out of me that a group of folks who do not know one another will cooperate to help a member out with a rucker arrangement.

When I saw the original request "Ladysmith to Port Coborne" my thought was "What are the chances", Ladysmith might have 500 people. Very happy that I live in Canada.
    Last edited by TedBrown; 02-03-2019, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• billsm
    replied
    Ted, if you want to drop it off in Kanata I can hold it until its picked up for the next leg of the journey.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• Jerome
    replied
    It looks like we need a dropoff location

Leave a comment:

• TedBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by darrin1200 View Post
    Where in Ottawa will it be located..
    I will pick this up on Monday and will hold onto it until arrangements are sorted through.

I do not live in Ottawa but go in every couple of weeks (will be going either Wednesday or Thursday this week). I am totally flexible, can meet or drop it off anywhere in Ottawa that makes things easy.

I will leave it to Jerome to sort things out and let me know.

Ted
    Last edited by TedBrown; 02-03-2019, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Where in Ottawa will it be located. I generally go to Ottawa once a month for a club meeting, this month it will be on the 26th. If you can wait that long I can bring it down to my place, just outside Brockville, about 5 min from the highway.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome
    replied
    As an alternative, if it can get to near a border crossing along the St. Lawrence I do go to Montreal to visit my daughter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X