Etobicoke to Ottawa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etobicoke to Ottawa

Looking to purchase some planer knives off Dan in Etobicoke and was hoping someone might be able to pick up and start it moving East eventually getting to Ottawa .

Bill
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Etobicoke to Ottawa

I'm in markham, Concord and bramptom next tuesday and coming back Wednesday
    I'm staying the night in the markham area. probably the monte carlo hotel.

could bring them back for you.
    keep me posted

Comment

Paolo, Have contacted Dan and will get back to with his reply hopefully later today or he might post something on the forum. You do supply full service as you sold me the planer last year and now want to deliver a lifetime supply of blades. Electricity and wood are all that is left to acquire , I would appreciate your services on either one of those needs.

Bill

Comment

no worries.
        just keep me posted.
        glad to help
        p

Comment

Just arrived back in Ottawa from picking up the planer blades from Darrin. On the drive had time to reflect on how fortunate we are to have this Forum which allows members to not only bounce ideas,theories and tips off each other but to actually meet up and talk to members. Had a great chat with Darrin in his new shop that I could only dream of having, casually mentioned that I was on the hunt for a couple of hand planes and he goes to a shelf and hands me 2 planes, says their mine as he has never used them and has more than enough other ones. The generosity of the group involved in my planer blade purchase has been humbling to say the least.Dan the seller not only giving me an obscenely good deal,drives 1/2 hr to deliver to Paolo, Paolo whom I met once delivers to Darrin and in conversation with other members I realize that no one interacts with Paolo without leaving with knowledge, a tool or wood all for no charge. Thank you to all involved and moderator please close Etobicoke to Ottawa.

Bill
          Wally in Calgary likes this.

Comment

Your very welcome Bill. It was a great visit. I’ll see you again in a few weeks.
            Darrin

Timber Elegance
            My Etsy Store

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...
            Working...
            X