• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darrin1200
    started a topic Rucker Merry-Go-Round

Rucker Merry-Go-Round

staker Jerome billsmDan Dupak pmtottawa John Bartley

Looks like we have a fun Rucker Merry-Go-Round over the next few weeks.

Letís see if I have it right.

1. Bill is currently holding a grinder for Jerome.
    2. Paolo is picking up planer blades, for Bill, in Etobicoke this week, and will drop them off to my place on Wednesday. He finally gets to see the shop he designed.
    3. Bill, before escaping to the sunny south, will pick the blades up at my place before the 24th. He will drop off of Jeromes grinder at the same time.
    4. Jerome is going to drop by my place on the 8th of March, to drop off a drill press for Dave and pick up his grinder.
    5. Shortly after that, I will head up to Billís place to drop of the drill press for its next stop on the route to South Porcupine.

Does it sound about right? Did I miss anyone? Did a piece of equipment get forgotten on the side of the road, LOL.

​​​​​​​I love this place

• Jerome
    replied
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Leave a comment:

• Jacques Leclerc
    replied
    Thanks Jerome, and one more leg for my fan, next friday my son Benoit and family are coming down for a visit, so he will bring down the ceeling fan with him.
    Jacques

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Well, it looks like the Merry Go Round is almost over. One more leg and the last piece should be home?

Leave a comment:

• staker
    replied
    Thanks Jerome.

Leave a comment:

• Jacques Leclerc
    replied
    Thank you very much Jerome and enjoy your trip.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome
    replied
    Spoke to Benoit Jacques and iíll Drop it off at the dealership today
    Great meeting you Darren you have a beautiful location and shop. I think you need to come to my place and help organize

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Jerome stoped by today. Heís looking forward to using playing with the grinder.

The drillpress is resting comfortably on my bench. Next leg will be up to Bill's place.

Leave a comment:

• Jacques Leclerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerome View Post
    The Drill press and fans are loaded in the car about to head out to Darren's and Montreal for some pickups and deliveries.
    Jerome, send you a PM yesterday, my son is not working today at his garage, but give him a call before going there , he will meet with you or drop the fans at your daughter's and Benoit will picked-them up from her.
    Have a safe driving
    Jacques

Leave a comment:

• Jerome
    replied
    The Drill press and fans are loaded in the car about to head out to Darren's and Montreal for some pickups and deliveries.

Leave a comment:

• beachburl
    replied
    The problem with a merry-go-round is it goes back to the beginning

Noel

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Met Bill today. Great guy.
    Dropped off a very interesting looking grinder, and a couple of tasty sweet treats.

Next up, Jerome in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Double post
    Last edited by darrin1200; 02-21-2019, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TedBrown
    replied
    Jerome, you are more than welcome I never expected to be on someone's rucker path and I was happy to help out

Originally posted by John@Hamilton View Post
    This is definitely a helpful and friendly group of people.
    Thatís why I like this forum.
    John
    I second this, rarely do I ever see the sniping that occurs on other forums but frequently I see folks helping out with advice, swaps, etc. Y'all deserve a pat on the back!

Leave a comment:

• darrin1200
    replied
    Paoloís leg is finished. Hopefully the weather holds today, and Bill will be able to come down to swap out a grinder for some planer blades.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X