Sudbury to North Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudbury to North Bay

I am looking to get a General 160 lathe from Sudbury to North Bay, I’m open to paying for some help.

Thank you.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Sudbury to North Bay

Your location in your profile says Ottawa. Is that so? I ask because if it is and you want to get this moved from NB to Ottawa (once it gets to NB), I might be able to help. I travel that way fairly often.

Comment

Originally posted by John Bartley View Post
      Your location in your profile says Ottawa. Is that so? I ask because if it is and you want to get this moved from NB to Ottawa (once it gets to NB), I might be able to help. I travel that way fairly often.
      Thank you John for your offer,
      I had originally posted a Rucker request for Sudbury to Ottawa but knew that might be a long shot given it’s a fair size package. I know someone in North Bay so I figured I had a better chance to get it moved from Sudbury to NB for a pick up afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Heritage1 View Post

Thank you John for your offer,
        I had originally posted a Rucker request for Sudbury to Ottawa but knew that might be a long shot given it’s a fair size package. I know someone in North Bay so I figured I had a better chance to get it moved from Sudbury to NB for a pick up afterwards.
        10-4.

As long as the lathe body is unbolted from the base so that we can slide them into my pickup we're good. Just give a shout if and when ....

cheers

Comment

Thanks again John, will do.

Comment

Working...
          X