Rucker request from Kitchener/Waterloo to Peterborough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rucker request from Kitchener/Waterloo to Peterborough

I need your help to pick up a small vise located in Waterloo, ON N2J 4M7.
    Thank you.
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Rucker request from Kitchener/Waterloo to Peterborough

I could pick it up and hold it for you, until someone can drive it to Peterborough.

Comment

Thank you Stephanie, I may take you up on your offer, let me see if I could arrange the rest of the trip to PTBO.

Comment

Man, I could have done that last weekend, as I was there.

Noel
        Kayhan likes this.
        "Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
        'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
        "
        John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

I’m in Whitby if you can get it here, I can get it to Peterborough next Friday/weekend (Nov 8th). My Dad and brother will be down visiting on Fri and can stick it in their truck when they go back up no problem.

Comment

Thanks GG, We'll see if anyone travels from Waterloo to Whitby, that would be more than half way to Peterborough, I'm grateful of all the offers so far.

Comment

Hey Kayhan, I could pick it up from Stephanie and move it to the Milton area. I generally travel around the west end of Toronto so if someone is travelling east, could past along.

Comment

So it looks like I need a Rucker from Milton to Whitby, Sean, whether this works out or not I appreciate your offer to help all the same.

Comment

I could potter it @ Leslie & Eglinton in Toronto
                  Kayhan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed in Leaside View Post
                    I could potter it @ Leslie & Eglinton in Toronto
                    Hi Ed, do you mean leslie &Eglington as the drop off point? so you could bring it to Whitby?, sorry I'm not too familiar with the lingo.

Comment

To potter is to store/hold it. There's many people from Milton & Whitby who commute to Toronto.

​​​​​​It's a tad late in the year for me to be riding to Whitby. ;)
                      Last edited by Ed in Leaside; 11-02-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed in Leaside View Post
                        To potter is to store/hold it. There's many people from Milton & Whitby who commute to Toronto.

​​​​​​It's a tad late in the year for me to be riding to Whitby. ;)
                        Thanks Ed , to potter=to hold, now I know for next time.
                        Well I just got a message from the seller that the vise I was interested was just sold. I still want to thank you all again for stepping in and wanting to help, I hope someday I get to do the same for you and other members.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayhan View Post

Well I just got a message from the seller that the vise I was interested was just sold.
                          Too bad.
                          It's happened to me too.

Noel
                          Kayhan likes this.
                          "Being so impressed with the beauty of nature, I never cease to be amazed at how the
                          'touch of the human hand' can transform it into another kind of beauty that is so uniquely human.
                          "
                          John Snow, Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher

Comment

Originally posted by beachburl View Post
                            "

John Snow
                            , Outdoorsman and Retired Teacher
                            I love your signature, what a deep thinking individual John Snow must have been.
                            Last edited by Kayhan; 11-03-2019, 11:37 AM.
                            beachburl likes this.

Comment

Working...
                            X