No announcement yet.

Rucker Request : Kincardine Ontario to Timmins Ontario : Heavy mitre trimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rucker Request : Kincardine Ontario to Timmins Ontario : Heavy mitre trimmer

I have just purchased a mitre cutter. It is this one : https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...r-foot-powered

If anyone out there could get it even part way I'd be very grateful!
  • Thread Continues Below...

Re: Rucker Request : Kincardine Ontario to Timmins Ontario : Heavy mitre trimmer

Bumping this up a bit. I am not in a rush, and Stan (the seller) has graciously offered to store it for me until I can make arrangements, but it anyone is going by Kincardine and can drop it near Lafontaine Beach Park west of Midland, or potter it along highway 11 or 400, I'd be grateful.

Note :; not small, not light ...

cheers

Comment

Re: Rucker Request : Kincardine Ontario to Timmins Ontario : Heavy mitre trimmer

John if your not in a rush in late April to early May I will be in the Barrie area to photograph the spring wild flowers. From there I often then head over to Owen Sound and Durham area to visit relatives. Likely could work something out and bring your mitre trimmer back to my place in Whitefish which is about 20 miles west of Sudbury.

Paul
      http://users.vianet.ca/pmsmith/index.html
      John@Hamilton likes this.

Comment

Paul,

That would be excellent if you were able to help me with that. This trimmer is quite heavy, and apparently not too small, but if you could manage it I'd appreciate it. A trip to Sudbury in early summer sounds like a fun trip for us. We haven't been for a few years.

Thank you ... I'll wait to hear from you.

cheers !!

Comment

As long as the seller can help load the piece there should be no problem. I have a cap on my truck which can make loading heavy items a bit more interesting but I haven't been stumped yet.

Paul
          http://users.vianet.ca/pmsmith/index.html

Comment

I can help and my shop loading door is 21 in off the ground so its easy
            John@Hamilton and beachburl like this.

Comment

• Thread Continues Below...

Originally posted by woodman08 View Post
              I can help and my shop loading door is 21 in off the ground so its easy
              Thank you Stan. Your help with this is much appreciated !!
              beachburl likes this.

Comment

This website in action again, fantastic!
                John
                beachburl likes this.
                If you learn from your mistakes, then I'm getting a fantastic education.

Comment

Working...
                X